💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s new instagram story

Regina George

Featured Posts

freebit
45 minutes ago, Marjol said:

This is probably from their session yesterday. He probably was booked to tattoo at her home, that happens a lot. 

Love her free spirit....rock on my lady!

I think you're right! The bandana and earrings are the same ones in the pics from yesterday.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I already looked and I’m not a conspiracist. :deadbanana:

But the big question is...who took the picture??? 

Plot twist. It was Christian.

Edit: probably Bobby

Stewful2929
9 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Oh I have feelings about it.

I feel she’s the OG of giving zero f*cks.

Isn’t that why we love her?

Seriously, I keep getting equal amounts of love and hate for this but WHY do we care about him? We aren’t his fans. We are hers. It’s as simple as that for me. 

He ain’t my dad. 

Oh I don’t know maybe b/c he is a person that likely had his heart broken and has to watch the love of his life looking like she is having the time of her life on social media while he hasn’t said a word . A x treated me like that once and it made me question if they ever had feelings for me and it took me months to feel fine after how sh*tty it was. I am not his fan I am thinking back to how I felt 

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

Oh I don’t know maybe b/c he is a person that likely had his heart broken and has to watch the love of his life looking like she is having the time of her life on social media while he hasn’t said a word . A x treated me like that once and it made me question if they ever had feelings for me and it took me months to feel fine after how sh*tty it was. I am not his fan I am thinking back to how I felt 

Okay fair enough.

For what’s its worth I’m sorry that happened to you.

But for me with people I’m a fan of, I just roll with it. I can’t drive myself crazy pulling from my past, not enough benzos in the world for that! 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Sanne Godijn
7 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Okay fair enough.

For what’s its worth I’m sorry that happened to you.

But for me with people I’m a fan of, I just roll with it. I can’t drive myself crazy pulling from my past, not enough benzos in the world for that! 

Also we dont know the details about the gaga/carino situation  so lets wait before we judge

Glamourpuss
11 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Guys - something is so off here. Was Carino just a ruse? WTF

I'm not gonna lie and say I never wondered that myself. 

But I think their relationship was genuine. Because it seemed that way to me.

I could also see a hint of sadness in her eyes on the Grammy red carpet. 

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

ugh, I just love how they're completely disregarding common new tattoo after care 😍😍😍 

Right?! Now this ish is making me sad.

Granted it’s not colored and single needle high quality ink but b!tch cover it up!!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

what was that storyof her in the boat listening to jewels and drugs? she deleted it or who was the one that posted it? i missed it :saladga:

edited: it was Bo story lol 

Joshie S

OMG check Bo's story LMAO she's listening to JEWELS AND DRUGS YAAAS 

We love a queen Bo who knows what the real hits are :ladyhaha:

Imagine Gaga & Bo & Bobby, they are on the boat. Gaga plays LG6 for Bo to listen and party to. 

Bo suddenly heard a track on LG6 that is same vibes as Jewels & Drugs.. so Bo puts on J&D and updates her Insta story :ally:

ARTPOP's little sister is COminG

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Patrick Garcia

This look reminds me of that The Edge of Glory commercial for Google Chrome. The bandana is very BTW era.

5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I've never hung out half naked in a field with my tattoo artist, but you do you Gaga :huntyga:

Mama if our tattoo artists looked like that, you know we would. :huntyga:

LilyLark
3 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

Except we really don't know anything. It's possible they are still together like the new E! story states. It's possible they've been "broken" up for a while, or at least in a rocky stage, but only made it official a few weeks ago—both Lainey and Celebitchy had a good point that no one breaks up, at least publicly, during awards season and that couples always try to make it work. It's possibly that he just won't let go, so she basically had to send a sign as cruel as it seems that "hey, it's over." And it's also possible that she a) just likes being naked like used to be b) wanted to show off all her tattoos, not just the new ones, which would require very little clothing or c) the tattoo artist is gay (or a combo of all three).

Archived