💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato returns to rehab following 21 Savage incident

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Wish her good luck, I hope it's also mental, because she's pretty problematic socially too and needs to find the balance with this..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highongaga
25 minutes ago, Chop said:

:lmao: that's nothing new, she's in rehab like 300 days a year :giggle:

what is funny about this :interestinga:

YEAHHH BUDDY

She plans to joke around on twitter knowing the very nature of those she’s tweeting at, and expecting not getting back hate, death threats, etc. 

Just delete your social media accounts girl, or let your manager control them, or... just deactivate the comment section? There’s so much you can do to avoid negativity. 

Teal Ambition
28 minutes ago, Chop said:

And how is that funny?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

super ultra

She really needs to stay away from social media and spotlight for ever :air: (or a few years) She became famous way too young and showbiz has ruined her... 

Gimme More

i really can't stand her :saladga:

but that aside, i hope she gets better and stays off social media forever.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

FlopSlurper
52 minutes ago, Chop said:

sis I- 

delete this

shoful

Omg is she serious. If she is this unstable why the hell is she using social media 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Hope she gets the time and space to get better, and become better.

I know her joking about the 21 Savage situation was an innocent oversight (especially considering the rest of Black twitter was laughing at the same thing, and I'm not saying that's good by any means), but being in such a status of fame and celebrityhood comes with the unfortunate consequence of having to be much more careful. I agree that she should take some time away from social media, even when she returns to the industry.

3 points in and ready for more

3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Omg is she serious. If she is this unstable why the hell is she using social media 

Maybe she or her team thought she was fine enough to do so. Knowing the state of her mental health and how Twitter is in general, her team shouldn't have let her on tbh

3 points in and ready for more

RAMROD

I feel like she's been going in out rehab for few times now like it's Hilton. She should stay away from social media, it is not made for her. So many famous celebs don't run any social media cos they already know who they are and what will happen much early on hemce staying away from it. Demi need to have this kind of realization too. Especially since she always rubs people the wrong way. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

ryhanna
5 hours ago, Ryusei said:

i know it sounds like victim shaming or whatever but she should delete twitter and just stay away from showbiz and any people in showbiz for a few years or whatever until she is actually confident and healthy enough to return because what this tells me is that she wasnt ready. 

I hope she can get well someday

It's not even victim blaming, it's just reasonable. Demi's had a rough time and social media is cold and unforgiving. I feel for her, but get away from the toxic mess that is twitter girl. It's just not a healthy place for anyone, let alone someone struggling.

Glamourpuss

I see a lot of myself in Demi. I really feel for her because I've had to battle my own demons over the years and I know it's not easy. I'm wishing her all the best. 

Archived