đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thank U, Next = The Fame Monster?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I meant, TFM is considered as the best work of Gaga have created that's why... :hor:

Maybe for you !!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

No. We should consider it her Born This Way. Groundbreaking and ambitious! Highkey better than Gaga's entire discography, besides The Fame.

Spoiler

please don't report me, issa joke.

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

Maybe for you !!

Critics + GP loves TFM! :vegas:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

giphy-4.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I meant, TFM is considered as the best work of Gaga have created that's why... :hor:

If that's the case, then Dangerous Woman is her BTW :lana:

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

Wut ?? Seriously ?? 

It's her most acclaimed work and it's the one I'd recommend out of her whole discography so... to me that's her TFM :chica:

AlexanderMagno

Yes, but for different reasons :gayhat:

It’s her The Fame Monster because it’s her most popular album, her most successful singles and the most impactful. 

Gaga’s best album is Born This Way and Ariana’s best album is Dangerous Woman :flower:

Suspiria

Yes. It came out very quickly after her rise to superstardom (Ariana had hits before Sweetener, but lbr 2018 was when she really became the IT Girl).

It's been incredibly successful because everyone has been perched thirstily to see what she did next. It's a darker album than Sweetener, and arguably much better. It will probably go down as her best album, with her biggest hits.

There are a lot of parallels.

JohnnyVersace

I get off on how much you all hate and attempt to drag her, I really do. :huntyga:

OT: YES, WE SHOULD. 

Why?

Because not only is it her best work to date (most cohesive, unique, deep, personal), she's also the most praised and successful she's ever been. She's breaking records daily, and coming for yet another #1 with BUWYG,IB. Totally reminds me of Gaga dominating with Bad Romance and Telephone. You simply cannot leave the house without hearing one of the singles at a bar, restaurant, store, on the radio, etc. She's taken over and is straight up dominating right now. And people are SO here for the message and the sound. 

Numbers don't lie, and y'all are just salty it isn't Gaga making waves.

Stay pressed tho, you Little Bitter Monsters - paws up! :pawsup:

giphy.gif

JusKeepBreathin

I love Ariana and TUN but let's not get crazy TFM was a masterpiece.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived