đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the new era about to begin?

Siena

Featured Posts

I would love an entire of body work to drop. Including videos, music etc. Just let initially speak for itself.

next step: Promote it with performances. NO interviews unless they are in depth like earlier interviews. Just about the new release no refferences to the past or past trauma’s.

I would love for her to use this re-peak as an armor in the new era.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm honestly anxious for Award season to end ;) I'm not knockin' on the ASIB era but it's slightly becoming redundant now and I'm ready for something new and exciting. I'm hoping for an unexpected collab or some form of LG6 hint to steam up the atmosphere! There has to be something currently warming up on the back burner, that's fo sure!

I’m expecting a tease the morning after the Oscars, it could be just a hint of something, not an actual announcement, maybe just like some random pics or a clue to create expectations. 

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Loopy said:

I'm honestly anxious for Award season to end ;) I'm not knockin' on the ASIB era but it's slightly becoming redundant now and I'm ready for something new and exciting. I'm hoping for an unexpected collab or some form of LG6 hint to steam up the atmosphere! There has to be something currently warming up on the back burner, that's fo sure!

I don't think it's redundant in terms of their own actions, but I do think the media milks every Oscar film/contender to the max that nominees are almost over exposed to the GP.

Unpopular opinion, but I think she's better off disappearing for a while until the second Enigma break and not dropping L6 until summer or November. I just don't see her dropping it before Enigma ends, or at least this part if there is going to be more, in November. But I'd love for her to sing on to a film or TV series for that second break, or drop a stand alone single...but not for a few months.

I don't want her to disappear, but the media is extra brutal on most women they think are "over exposed" (I remember how harsh they were on JLaw a few years ago, and that was when she was still near the height of her popularity and fairly beloved). So I think whatever she does will be better received if it's not for a few more months after the Oscars, be it a single or a film project or even a album if she does drop it during the second break in Enigma in the summer.

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

I don't think it's redundant in terms of their own actions, but I do think the media milks every Oscar film/contender to the max that nominees are almost over exposed to the GP.

Unpopular opinion, but I think she's better off disappearing for a while until the second Enigma break and not dropping L6 until summer or November. I just don't see her dropping it before Enigma ends, or at least this part if there is going to be more, in November. But I'd love for her to sing on to a film or TV series for that second break, or drop a stand alone single...but not for a few months.

I don't want her to disappear, but the media is extra brutal on most women they think are "over exposed" (I remember how harsh they were on JLaw a few years ago, and that was when she was still near the height of her popularity and fairly beloved). So I think whatever she does will be better received if it's not for a few more months after the Oscars, be it a single or a film project or even a album if she does drop it during the second break in Enigma in the summer.

Perfectly put and most likely to happen I guess.

Archived