Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - Self Titled (Concept)

JustAnother

Featured Posts

JustAnother

Since the theme is herself, I think she’d explore many of the genres and sides to her she has. The opening track is a Metallica collab and is very reminiscent of Moth Into Flame. The album also has Dance-pop songs, such as High Times and Need No One, Jazz songs, Paradise and Talk To Me, and plenty of ballads like Find Another Way and Peace. Clever Boy and Changing The Rules are both disco influenced pop songs co-Produced by Nile Rodgers. 

94-F158-FF-448-F-4-B96-B502-950-D8728-F9

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I need a BTW length album like this y’all 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

VoldeLorde2

I would like a description of each song and would like to know which songs would be the singles before I get attached to this idea. The titles are believable enough to be from the same album. 

Sneaky Oliver

That’s a great concept and I would say that’s the direction she’s going for. :party:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ImTired
8 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Since the theme is herself, I think she’d explore many of the genres and sides to her she has. The opening track is a Metallica collab and is very reminiscent of Moth Into Flame. The album also has Dance-pop songs, such as High Times and Need No One, Jazz songs, Paradise and Talk To Me, and plenty of ballads like Find Another Way and Peace. Clever Boy and Changing The Rules are both disco influenced pop songs co-Produced by Nile Rodgers. 

Where's Adele? Where's Cardi B? Where's Lil Pump? I mean, according to little managers, these have all been confirmedT.

:stalkga:

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I would like a description of each song and would like to know which songs would be the singles before I get attached to this idea. The titles are believable enough to be from the same album. 

Eyes Of Gold is the first single. Produced by BloodPop and Sophie. An Electronic Dance song similar to Faceshopping by Sophie. It’s not really hit material but it gets people’s attention. Second single is Need No One. A Dance Pop song produced by DJWS and Gaga with a more soulful vibe, which gets a remix with Rihanna. This really like the first single, and it does much better. Third single is Race To Fate which is released on the album release date. A month later she releases the fourth single, High Times, which is a rock-inspired dance song, produced by Mark Ronson, RedOne and Gaga. Last single is I Bet (Ft. Celine Deon) Produced by Gaga and Diane Warren, a ballad hit. 

Bonkers
1 hour ago, EKai said:

19. Dead Husband (ft. Ally Mayne)

giphy.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Economy
1 hour ago, JustAnother said:

Dinner ft Adele not on there?

Fake News

Economy
20 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Where’s that Cardi B ft. We want Starstruck 2.0:grr:

I still think if all her non-singles that was the biggest wasted smash

That sound would of smashed in 2009/2010 especially featuring a big rapper at the time Flo Rida

It's also her best selling non single

Honestly this is more realistic than most of the concepts posted here, kudos :awesome:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived