💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Betty Who - Betty

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

Saw her open for PATD last week! Every single one of her songs sounded like Ally - EP songs lmao 

YAAAASSS. I LOVE Betty. I've seen her live twice and she is so good and the concerts are SO fun. She consistently puts out amazing dance bops and is criminally underrated as an artist and performer.

BlingNotTheMusic

I really hope this album serves. I've been following her since The Movement EP when she was basically unknown and her music lately has been...a choice. Seen her twice and if this album delivers, I'll be there this year too 😁

TropicOfCANCER
21 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I really hope this album serves. I've been following her since The Movement EP when she was basically unknown and her music lately has been...a choice. Seen her twice and if this album delivers, I'll be there this year too 😁

Take me when you go is a masterpiece. After that, you’re right, choices were definitely made....

IT'S NOT AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY FOR ME 

I need to hear it right now

AlertAltruisticAnemonecrab-max-1mb.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

4 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Take me when you go is a masterpiece. After that, you’re right, choices were definitely made....

Nothing but good choices, tbh. Her 2nd album was full of bops as well. 

TropicOfCANCER
5 minutes ago, MikelAS said:

Her second album was trash đŸ˜«

Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Her second album was trash đŸ˜«

It was better than the first, tbh. Her first only had 2 or 3 good songs. Her 2nd had sooo many. 

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, MikelAS said:

11 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Yeah I love both those albums but idk, her stuff lately hasn't grabbed me in the way her previous stuff did (Her videos serve tho :vegas:). Ironically she is also on a different label now and has more "creative control". So maybe the reigns were loosened too soon?

37 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Omg same!!! I remember :sis: when The Movement was free on SoundCloud, and then SBLY went viral and I was so happy for her!! I was really worried for the direction she was going in with Taste and Look Back. It was as if she was still trying to find her sound or something, but that updated 80s synths songs fits her so well! I’m listening to the album now and I love it.

Tbh that was the last year I discovered new artists I love and stan, it was Betty and Allie X

6 minutes ago, MikelAS said:

It was better than the first, tbh. Her first only had 2 or 3 good songs. Her 2nd had sooo many. 

Sis delete this :wtf: Take Me When You Go is a masterpiece and almost every song is amazing. The Valley was cute but she’s capable of so much more than those basic songs (the majority of which are still good) 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived