đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Complex & E! reporting on possible Gaga Carino split

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
29 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

tbh, I'm kinda sad. I know Gaga can take care of herself, but seeing how hardcore she gets with work, I kinda want someone else to exist in her life to be able to take care of her. Nevermind the Haus, they do whatever Gaga wants, so they're not really reliable. But let's not jump into conclusions just coz "sources" said something.

And you think Mr. Instagram is going to be that guy? 

Again, people are going to call me hateful (kick rocks) but why does everyone think he was so great and supportive? Because he posted nice pics on Instagram? Because he got a tattoo? Because he proposed to her 2 minutes after they started dating? Because he tried to insert himself into her career? 

My honest opinion: he reminds me of one of those guys that likes broken birds, but then can’t deal with someone once they are healed. It was never going to be endgame. Well maybe if she hasn’t done ASIB. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
50 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This is bizzare.  Like how do you discover a note days after? If I leave a note for my husband (or he leaves one for me), we always leave it in the same place. (Which is the bathroom because we know it'll be seen.)

I don't know if this proves anything or not.

It wasn’t whether or not he left a note. It was the publicist calling in to clear it up.

Thats when you can smell bullsh!t. This is Lady Gaga, who gives zero f*cks. She called her ex assistant a hood rat in a deposition.

For whatever reason, this was damage control. 

Judas Society
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Again, people are going to call me hateful (kick rocks) but why does everyone think he was so great and supportive? Because he posted nice pics on Instagram? Because he got a tattoo? Because he proposed to her 2 minutes after they started dating? Because he tried to insert himself into her career? 

My honest opinion: he reminds me of one of those guys that likes broken birds, but then can’t deal with someone once they are healed. It was never going to be endgame. Well maybe if she hasn’t done ASIB. 

Whether he's gonna be that guy or not, we know it's good for Gaga to have someone by her side. She always want that, you can see when the Haus are made up of all her friends. She was the most stable when she was with him. I belief he played a part in that. But the point is, whether it's Carino or Taylor, Gaga's huge personality ain't gonna make it easy for any man who isn't confident in his manhood to live with.

And didn't you think he was great or supportive?

12 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Whether he's gonna be that guy or not, we know it's good for Gaga to have someone by her side. She always want that, you can see when the Haus are made up of all her friends. She was the most stable when she was with him. I belief he played a part in that. But the point is, whether it's Carino or Taylor, Gaga's huge personality ain't gonna make it easy for any man who isn't confident in his manhood to live with.

The bottom line for me is...

She needs to be with someone 'bigger' than her own persona is to more less 'submit' to an ongoing relationship sanity :giggle:

Which is a complete impossibility considering she is Earth's Intergalactic Queen and Master of the Seven Seas! ;)

G U C C I
8 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I’m sure she is a lot to handle but handling her seemed to be all he cared about. It felt like to me he claimed her as his possession. That’s just my personal perception of his behavior with Gaga. And was he really good for her? She’s seemed more emotionally unstable in the past year than she has since pre-C2C to me. 

For as much as I think he took advantage of her when she was upset about Taylor, I also think she found herself nice butler to have to get over things and then she couldn’t control it anymore and it turned into a public engagement which was only announced imo because of the Bradley rumors that started after the premier. 

This **** is getting wild and there isn’t enough facts about her and carino as a couple to make any concrete conclusions but that’s telling in itself too. 

Diamond heart99
29 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

100% f no. 

It honestly baffles me why people think he was.

He acted like a damn fan who got to date his super star crush.

Not like a successful businessman who works around big stars all the time.

Stan’s on twitter literally say the same ish about her that he did on social media. It’s creepy AF.

Instagram should have been everyone’s first red flag. I can’t even believe that is even controversial. 

I’ve personally known other people who work behind the scenes and have dated/married famous people. They don’t fan out like that. 

I know she said nice things about him and thanked him for supporting her. There probably was a time when she felt like he was what she needed. That’s fine.

But I never bought it, and I think she finally woke up. Legit don’t get why fans are a) pressed b) surprised 

Glamourpuss
18 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

100% f no. 

It honestly baffles me why people think he was.

He acted like a damn fan who got to date his super star crush.

Not like a successful businessman who works around big stars all the time.

Stan’s on twitter literally say the same ish about her that he did on social media. It’s creepy AF.

Instagram should have been everyone’s first red flag. I can’t even believe that is even controversial. 

I’ve personally known other people who work behind the scenes and have dated/married famous people. They don’t fan out like that. 

I know she said nice things about him and thanked him for supporting her. There probably was a time when she felt like he was what she needed. That’s fine.

But I never bought it, and I think she finally woke up. Legit don’t get why fans are a) pressed b) surprised 

But you can't really judge on appearances. Just because that's how it seemed to you doesn't mean that's the way it was. :shrug:

GypsyBabe

Honestly, if it is true then I hope she’s okay. Breakups are never easy. But I think day drinking on Valentines day with your friends and getting tattoos is pretty much the confirmation. 

That being said, the guy rubbed me the wrong way. I wasn’t all about spreading the hate, and I tried to be positive, but there was just something about him that didn’t sit right with me. Obviously I don’t know him, and could be completely misguided, but the tattoo and the IG are grounds enough to be weirded out. I also remember in the beginning that he was pulling her away from fans and when he kind of pushed her in the car that time they were hiking. It didn’t sit well with me. 

⚯͛

SarahYuko
58 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Wait, what do you mean by this part?

SarahYuko
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Honestly, if it is true then I hope she’s okay. Breakups are never easy. But I think day drinking on Valentines day with your friends and getting tattoos is pretty much the confirmation. 

That being said, the guy rubbed me the wrong way. I wasn’t all about spreading the hate, and I tried to be positive, but there was just something about him that didn’t sit right with me. Obviously I don’t know him, and could be completely misguided, but the tattoo and the IG are grounds enough to be weirded out. I also remember in the beginning that he was pulling her away from fans and when he kind of pushed her in the car that time they were hiking. It didn’t sit well with me. 

Wtf. Where can I see this? 

Goshh... I don't know what to think of him anymore. I admit I found him a little weird but tried to dismiss it cause I thought she was happy. 

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I also remember in the beginning that he was pulling her away from fans and when he kind of pushed her in the car that time they were hiking. It didn’t sit well with me. 

I didn’t know about this. Where can I find it?

His Instagram is a bit creepy and obsessive, but everyone knows we one this site loved his posts. 

she/her/hers

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Same, although imo is was the age difference that made me kind of think it might not last. Not trying to make a dig about his age, but just point out that someone in their early 30s is usually in a very different time in their life than someone who is 50. Like the half your age plus seven rule exists for a reason, and usually you want to clear it with some space when you date and not just barely squeak by.

I just hope she's okay. although she seems fine/happy. And I hope the media leaves her the hell alone about it before the Oscars, although that is unlikely. This seems like it would be poor time for her to have to deal with tabloid rumors, she shouldn't have to worry about any of that and just be able to focus on the Oscars.

So happy, hopefully she can get with Brad or Mark... we dont want a gold digger that looks like her dad anyways.:party:

Diamond heart99
27 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

But you can't really judge on appearances. Just because that's how it seemed to you doesn't mean that's the way it was. :shrug:

Oh okay, but everyone who is all shook and sad and thought he was amazing must be right?

Please. 

Also what do you mean by “appearances” ? I’m judging him by how he acted literally in front of the whole GD world.

But here is what baffles me, why do people NEED him to be this savior for her?

Do we believe Gaga is a strong woman or do we not?

Archived