šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Complex & E! reporting on possible Gaga Carino split

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

SpaceAce
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think Gaga needs to be with another creative soul like her. I'm not saying she should get with Bradley but there's so much love there for him as a director/actor/musician,etc. She gushes over him like he's the second coming or something. I just think Gaga would be well suited to somebody like that. I can't imagine Christian fully understanding the lifestyle of an artist. As an agent, he's just someone who works behind the scenes. Gaga said in the past she wouldn't want to be with someone who was just going to follow her around and that's what we always see Christian doing. I hope what I'm saying makes sense. I have a migraine as I write this.Ā 

I'd just like to clarify that I am not hoping for the relationship to be over nor am I hoping Bradley will leave Irina. I just used the Bradley thing as an example.Ā 

I try to stay away from picking apartĀ Gaga's personal life but that's something that I noticed too. Maybe he was being possessive?

In any case, I hope Gaga can just be happy with or without a partner. She deserves some peace.Ā 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Maybe he cheated on her this is no hate im just wondering

posting to the whole world that you are drunk in the morning on valentines day and getting partner tattoos with your manager IS a statement. gaga is that kind of statement giver.

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

posting to the whole world that you are drunk in the morning on valentines day and getting partner tattoos with your manager IS a statement. gaga is that kind of statement giver.

A statement of what exactly?

Reality
21 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

They're both rich famous and powerful, Gaga has a decade of dealing with online hate under her belt, and Cristian CHOSE to keep his instagram public.Ā I doubt instagram comments ended their relationship. There will always be online stans talking sh*t and I promise you Gaga gives 0 f*cks about it.Ā 

I'm certainly not saying that online stans were the one to break up their relationship, but I also think we shouldn't be so dismissive of it either. Even though Christian's Instagram was public, it was very obvious that he wanted to keep as much of their relationship as private as possible.

I mean, if I were him, and I saw what people kept saying about how I wasn't a "good enough" boyfriend/fiance for Gaga, and how the media/people kept shipping Gaga and Bradley, I'd be a little annoyed with it too. Don't forget, Christian liked something on Instagram or Twitter (I don't remember which) that confirmed that he knew all the hate that was surrounding his and Gaga's relationship.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Smother Em Eh

Wow! Bradley X Gaga here we come!Ā :ohwell::hor:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Zander

Some fans should considerĀ writing fan fics or being a relationship counsellorĀ with the amount of creative writing In this thread like they personally know the ins and outs of her relationships picking it apart.Ā :green:

If itā€™sĀ confirmedĀ they have then sad to hear and hope sheā€™s alright.Ā In the meantime no point speculating and also because itā€™s none of my damn business.

Ā 

FinnishGypsy
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

Was their news source GGD? :smh:Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

The sources are unnamed so technically this is still a rumour, but I posted under news, just because it's news that it's being reported on, regardless. Everyone please keep in mind that it is unconfirmed. Thanks.

Edit: thank you mods for changing it

Here's a Cosmo article about it a few days ago, wherein they mention the source of the rumor is essentially the fans:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a26291677/lady-gaga-christian-carino-breakup-rumor/

However, perhaps the newest reports have an actual reliable source. This isn'tĀ always the case by any means, but it does often seem as thoughĀ when these types ofĀ reports begin comingĀ out about celebrity relationships,Ā there ends up being some truth to them (provided it's something likeĀ E! or US WeeklyĀ and not the National Enquirer or Daily Mail, that is).Ā 

But I really hope that Gaga's Valentineā€™s Ā Day isn't marked by the end of an engagement. :(Ā 

JohnnyVersace
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Yeah this was definitely....telling. Immediately where my head went when I saw.Ā 

Tbh when I went through my big breakup, I was like wasted every night, trying to hookup with random boys, basically spiraling for a month lol. This tattoo was clearly a coping mechanism.Ā 

And she so does give statements like this. This is JUST like when she popped up in Mexico in 2016 after breaking up with Taylor, looking like a little ho in the club, sans ring. That was a TELL and a MESSAGE honey. Mama was on the PROWL.

lady-gaga-in-swimsuit-at-pedregal-resortCnmGbizXEAU7_u8.jpg

FinnishGypsy
40 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

I'm starting to think he might've been affected by the online hate FROM HER OWN FANS.

If he is that insecure and impressionable, then he is not the one for Gaga anyway. She will be a celebrity her entire life, and both she and her life partner will have to deal with all the negative aspects that accompany fame.

I would hope a 50-year-old man isnā€™t so thin-skinned as to allow anonymous internet comments to dictate whom he decides to spend the rest of his life with.Ā 

Diamonster

I was talking this earlier, when she posted about her tattoos

sheā€™s doing something impulsively (seems like) she might have broken up. Sheā€™s also drunk today.Ā 

Thonin Dyn
5 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

I was talking this earlier, when she posted about her tattoos

sheā€™s doing something impulsively (seems like) she might have broken up. Sheā€™s also drunk today.Ā 

gaga : *laugh*

monsters : OMG she's so drunk

Ā 

Noah fence but how do you Know if she is drunkĀ 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Ā 

She said something like she's had too many tequilas and that's why she made a mistake with her tattoo.

She's always doing tattoos before a new era...

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Diamonster
2 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Ā 

Cuz... she kinda hinted at it

Iā€™m sorry for being stupid I guess

Archived