💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Complex & E! reporting on possible Gaga Carino split

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

OMonster
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

what did she mean with this though? that her exes got jealous of her success?

I think it's a combination of jealousy and a feeling of inferiority - which, for some men, can be very difficult to deal with. 

Gaga tackles this topic fantastically in Heavy Metal Lover. "I could be your girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world?" - and in Gaga's experience of love so far, the men cannot handle a woman who's career and power cannot be tamed. They do not love her when she rules the world. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatic
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

well, in fact she does again. at least today, doesnt she?

Yeah, but she's drunk as ****.

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

maybe she wanted to start a family and he doesn't wanted to, since he have already 2 daughters and he is almost 50

I highly doubt it. He would have known from the start that she wanted a family especially as she's been so public about it and is so much younger than him.

lavenderblondee
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I think it's a combination of jealousy and a feeling of inferiority - which, for some men, can be very difficult to deal with. 

Gaga tackles this topic fantastically in Heavy Metal Lover. "I could be your girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world?" - and in Gaga's experience of love so far, the men cannot handle a woman who's career and power cannot be tamed. They do not love her when she rules the world. 

Man, that line in HML wrecks me every time. Luc :giveup:

Oriane

When everybody was speculating about her not being with Taylor anymore, I didn't believe it, there were just rumours, but we had the confirmation soon after. It's crazy how they get the private stuff more accurately than her career.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Zander
6 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

She means every time she has a milestone success she ends up losing something in her personal life (which is normally whoever she’s dating). 

Sanne Godijn

Maybe he cheated on her or carino got jealous of gagas friendship with bradley this is no hate im just wondering

Glamourpuss

I think Gaga needs to be with another creative soul like her. I'm not saying she should get with Bradley but there's so much love there for him as a director/actor/musician,etc. She gushes over him like he's the second coming or something. I just think Gaga would be well suited to somebody like that. I can't imagine Christian fully understanding the lifestyle of an artist. As an agent, he's just someone who works behind the scenes. Gaga said in the past she wouldn't want to be with someone who was just going to follow her around and that's what we always see Christian doing. I hope what I'm saying makes sense. I have a migraine as I write this. 

I'd just like to clarify that I am not hoping for the relationship to be over nor am I hoping Bradley will leave Irina. I just used the Bradley thing as an example. She's always in so much awe of him and it's that awe that makes the fans and the whole world stop and pay attention. She never looks at her romantic partners in that way.

Oriane
11 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

I don't think she was blaming them (except for Lüc who was not supportive of her at the beginning). I think she just meant that fate was playing weird tricks on her, that it seems she can never be happy on both sides.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

11 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think that was Luc for sure, but she was EVERYWHERE when she was with Taylor. I feel like the issue she had with Taylor was that, as she said in 5F2, they weren't moving together anymore. He was still on his show, she was making Joanne and starting the early stages of Haus Beauty as a concept, working on ASIB. The distance eventually got to them, I think because during ARTPOP Gaga was living in Chicago, but her hopping ship to LA probably caused some harm. Based on how much she seems to run out of there personally and business, she loves that house and her property. They weren't moving together. She was going back into herself and starting a new phase of her career after they were engaged. There was no slow down.

No idea about Carino's fallout, though

JohnnyVersace

If this is true, it happened QUICK. He was at my Enigma show with his kids Feb. 2, and she gushed over him at the Sags/Globes. Wtf happened!? Also the two tattoos seem like a coping mechanism for her to get her mind off of it. Been there done that gurl. 

It's really unfortunate, because he seemed so overly-supportive and caring. Wishing her peace and happiness. :runhug:

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

One thing people do after a breakup is get tattoos...

And change their hair but with Gaga that's pretty much a given anyway. :queenga:

Reginald

I really hope this isn't true :popcorn:

I strongly approve of Christian and honestly I just don't want Gaga to have a broken heart again. Love isn't easy.

Archived