Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Vocal Coach Reacts to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Grammys 2019)

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

I love watching Tristan’s reactions. He is very knowledgeable and is always very kind to Gaga and all the other artists he reacts to. He is never disrespectful in his reactions and is very fair, which I appreciate.

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nikolai Barrow
13 minutes ago, Angel Down said:

tbh I love this rock rendition of shallow so much that I don't even care about the notes though.. That's the Gaga I love the most.. She was fricking sickening

This!

LateToCult
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

ajayii is icnoic but the b*tch is BARELY doing any reactions, like it's 2 a month now :madge: 

She goes live on twitter pretty often. I think she was talmbout kinks and eating booty yesterday. :hor:

Ally Campana
29 minutes ago, Angel Down said:

tbh I love this rock rendition of shallow so much that I don't even care about the notes though.. That's the Gaga I love the most.. She was fricking sickening

Me too sis. Idc about the pitch the flat and all that. She killed it. The extra ‘In the sha-ha-shallow’ part at the end was perfection.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

he's so hot :diane:

i want him to vocally-coach-**** me :diane:

Omg :icega:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

latina twilight

I agree in a lot of things he said, but personally, I find this performance to be really amazing because she chose to showcase emotions rather than just technique.

We know she can sing, and we know she can hit those notes perfectly, let her just loosen up a little, have fun and entertain.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Helxig

I love that his reaction was fair but also understanding. Tristan's great.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

WORLDofGAGA

Sad that he has to keep on backing up his opinions so that fans don’t come for him 😢

@W0RLDofGAGA

Smother Em Eh

Oh I’ve watched his reactions before and I like him. He’s sometimes appears in my recommendations on YT too and I mostly watch them. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived