đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there any audience video of Shallow live at Grammy?

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

If you found it please post it here. I really enjoyed watching audience video and see how everyone reacts to Gaga's performance :cryga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Schizophonic

pretty sure it was pre tape. after the performance she was back in the old outfit AND back to the old makeup.

the only one i've seen was on anna kendrick's instagram stoy so i don't think it is to be found anywhere now :unicorn:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

andy232000
29 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

pretty sure it was pre tape. after the performance she was back in the old outfit AND back to the old makeup.

You can see the whole venue filled with people tho... I doubt the Grammys would CGI an audience into someones performance in so short notice for a ceremony

Schwerk
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

I was confused too but I think the interviewer saw the rehearsal and that's what he was referencing when he talked to Gaga about her performance. I saw the E! girls on the red carpet refer to the rehearsals as well.

When she was back in the audience after her performance her makeup was the same as during the performance. So she did her acceptance speech, sat back down to boogie to Janelle Monae, went to the press room in the commericial break right after, got changed, performed, changed outfits again and went back in the audience to cuddle with Cardi.

If it was pretaped and they did fix the audio before putting on Youtube, they would've given the pre-tape the same treatment.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived