Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Beauty NOT coming “soon”

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

So the big news today on GGD is that Gaga is getting ready to launch “Haus Beauty” because of this THR interview.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/meet-billion-dollar-media-investor-behind-gwyneth-paltrows-goop-lady-gagas-beauty-startup-1185619

Many fans are now claiming this means it’s coming soon. Even GGD has tweeted the word “soon.” 

I read the article and nothing is said that hints at a fast approaching launch date. 

Haus Beauty was trademarked in May of 2018 and we’re barely in 2019. For comparison, Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty was trademarked in June of 2014 and didn’t launch until September of 2017. Rihanna, like Gaga right now, had a full plate on her hands with Anti while working on Fenty. Assuming Gaga works as hard on Haus as Rihanna did on Fenty, we still have maybe two years before it launches. Another thing to note is that Haus Beauty is apparently going to have many products so “soon” just doesn’t make sense imo.

It's just the admin talking about things as if he had any idea about what's going on, when he has no insight on anything.

6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Even GGD has tweeted the word “soon.” 

GGD is no credible source for rumors ffs :saladga:

LateToCult
Just now, kvnrp said:

GGD is no credible source for rumors ffs :saladga:

I’m not saying they are but they’re feeding into this fantasy that we’ll be able to have Haus highlighter and lipgloss by this summer. :laughga:

Teal Ambition

Yeah I wouldn't say its coming soon either, we don't really have any indication if when it could drop.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

but didn't we have rumors of Gaga starting a Makeup Brand prior to trademarking the Name 'Haus Beauty'?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

but didn't we have rumors of Gaga starting a Makeup Brand prior to trademarking the Name 'Haus Beauty'?

But with Joanne, JWT, and ASIB, I doubt much progress was made. Certainly not enough to fast track a launch by two years.

GypsyBabe

I feel like this is a project that will launch after Vegas/LG6 is done. Something she can work on while she takes a break/gets married/possibly has kids. 

Spoiler

That is if she is still with Xtian. :sis:

⚯͛

Ryusei

If they‘re still „brainstorming“ about things that means LG6 is probably gonna come sooner and that‘s not until 2020 so... (wtf is she doing the rest of 2019 except for enigma? :saladga: )

Musery

11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’m not saying they are but they’re feeding into this fantasy that we’ll be able to have Haus highlighter and lipgloss by this summer. :laughga:

I think Admin should take a step back from making GGDs Twitter an Insider account :flower:

wonderlanddynasty

So LG6 isn't coming soon, now Haus Beauty isn't either. I need something to look forward to in my life:triggered:

GunninMan
2 minutes ago, Glitter Monster said:

So LG6 isn't coming soon, now Haus Beauty isn't either. I need something to look forward to in my life:triggered:

Did I miss something? Was it confirmed LG6 wasn’t coming anytime soon?

Cloudbusting

I was more excited about the product names and the multiple rumour threads about how they will be track names on LG6.... but I guess that is not happening

Archived