💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS BEAUTY confirmed by investor

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I know we just had the ASIB soundtrack. But I just want new Gaga music damn it 😭

This probably confirms no new music is on the horizon (unless she uses one to promote the other) 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Miel said:

I'm curious as to how this will turn out! I'd expect a very bold and diverse palette.

"BORN THIS WAY COUNTRY ROAD WHITE" 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I know we just had the ASIB soundtrack. But I just want new Gaga music damn it 😭

This probably confirms no new music is on the horizon (unless she uses one to promote the other) 

In what universe does having a makeup line stops you from having an album era at the same time? :air:

3 minutes ago, Logan said:

"BORN THIS WAY COUNTRY ROAD WHITE" 

NO fkDKJDLKSLKDFJKLJF

3 points in and ready for more

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

In what universe does having a makeup line stops you from having an album era at the same time? :air:

Well, when you are trying to promote a new beauty line (which GGN teased for May) as well as performing shows in Vegas, it doesn’t leave u a lot of time. 

If she's gonna do the makeup line she must be planning this for a long time, I doubt it will have any negative impact on her music career:laughga:everybody in the industry like to have their own business, Katy, Rihanna, Britney...etc all have their own brand, it's never the main reason why they didn't release new songs

smokeandhush

I’m excited but i don’t see Haus Beauty being successful unless she brings out some real innovative products. Fenty is wildly successful because she appeals to almost all age groups below 50. 12 year old girls wanna look like her and so do 30,40 year olds. Also she appeals to women with light AND dark skin tones and introduced a totally inclusive foundation line that fit every skin tone. I don’t see young girls or women with darker skin tones wanting Gaga make-up.  

I want Haus Beauty brings out a fragrance line that has multiple scents like Maison Margiela’s Replica. Gaga has many differents sides. Scent for Pop Gaga, Jazz Gaga, Rock Gaga, Classy Gaga. I always imagined her smelling totally different every time. 

I still am not a fan of it. Rihanna and Kardashians own this market and are the prototypical makeup beauty types perfect t for it. LG is different of course.

Having said that, I was against acting too and well here we are with an Oscar nomination...

Bolkins

W/e she’s free to do as pleases but I hope it isn’t just lip kits or contouring or whatever else other people are doing to make loads of money. She 100% denounced this sort thing, yes she said perfume but it was obviously a broader comment about putting her name on consumer products for easy wins. That interview had a viral moment and people started paying attention again, it’s a bold move for someone in her position to say no to this sort of thing and people respect that, I hope it doesn’t bite her in the ass in that sense. 

5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Well, when you are trying to promote a new beauty line (which GGN teased for May) as well as performing shows in Vegas, it doesn’t leave u a lot of time. 

She used to promote her perfume and her album at the same time, I don't think that would be a problem, and she doesn't even need to attend all the promotion campaigns, just shoot some ads and posters then the rest will be her team's job to do:sweat:

ModernEcstasy
16 minutes ago, GABEL said:

She used to promote her perfume and her album at the same time, I don't think that would be a problem, and she doesn't even need to attend all the promotion campaigns, just shoot some ads and posters then the rest will be her team's job to do:sweat:

All I’m saying is that we shouldn’t expect anything any time soon. 

The ASIB era has given us so much. That hasn’t happened since Born This Way. 

Teal Ambition
2 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m so excited for this. :giveup:

I love makeup so much and just cosmetics in general. I hope that I am not disappointed. 

our bank accounts are in serious danger 

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Anisko said:

I hope after this she'll never be regretting again and giving a speech about fame and industry. 

She's free to do anything she wants but i'm not here for this .. I'm here only for music .

She never regretted anything, she said she hates doing **** only for money, she doesn't like when there is no meaning or passion behind a project and she clearly is passionate about this. 

Then just buy and stream her music whenever she releases and stop coming here to spread negativity. 

Just now, adammonroe said:

She never regretted anything, she said she hates doing **** only for money, she doesn't like when there is no meaning or passion behind a project and she clearly is passionate about this. 

Then just buy and stream her music whenever she releases and stop coming here to spread negativity. 

Where's the negativity you're talking about?  I literally said she's free to do everything she wants and i expressed my opinion with respect..  And please stop asking fans with different opinions to stop coming here cause it's not your home ... 

I respect everyone's opinion in this cult but i'm not an ass kisser . :bye:

Archived