news

HAUS BEAUTY confirmed by investor

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I mean if she wants to add millions to her $300 million net worth, I'm fine with it, I just hope she doesn't go on a three-year hiatus Rihanna did. :saladga:

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Im only here to see her stunning looks :firega:

No Joanne hats PLEASE

:lmao:

We already got skateboards from her and Elton so I wouldn't put it past her tbh :rip:

Didymus

Remember this Gaga? :laughga:

"I don't like having to sell perfumes. Wasting my time spending days just shaking people's hands and smiling, taking selfies - it feels shallow to my existence." (Digital Spy, 2015)

The "shallow" gag tho :air:

Doncho
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

:lmao:

We already got skateboards from her and Elton so I wouldn't put it past her tbh :rip:

WOW I forgot about that :ladyhaha:

She better slay the promo pics like her Frankesteined Instagram posts

MonsterPaws
19 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Everything is saturated though sadly when you think about it

True. But like I mentioned skincare has a lot of room to grow (sunscreens in the US are horribly outdated for example), but it's just trickier to work with and needs a lot of investment and research. I think that's why you don't see a lot of celeb brands do skincare or at least do it successfully.

As long as Gaga is passionate about Haus Beauty though then I'm all for it :firega:

fathermonster
4 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

I mean if she wants to add millions to her $300 million net worth, I'm fine with it, I just hope she doesn't go on a three-year hiatus Rihanna did. :saladga:

she will, there won't be any new music this year. Fed up tbh

RAMROD

back up plan when she is a mother, and retire from music biz :sis:

I believe she can one day be like Victoria Beckham who now have fashion empire. Gaga could have her own Elizabeth Arden

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

freebit

I have hope she'll launch this in an interesting way (maybe it will be like Viva MAC with the proceeds going to anti-bullying or LGBTQ foundations) and that her formulas are quality, and don't have Dimethicone as their first ingredients (I still side-eye Fenty AND Glossier for being Dimethicone-d).

NewYorkCity
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Remember this Gaga? :laughga:

"I don't like having to sell perfumes. Wasting my time spending days just shaking people's hands and smiling, taking selfies - it feels shallow to my existence." (Digital Spy, 2015)

The "shallow" gag tho :air:

I was waiting for this quote to show up lol

I always thought that she was referring to Eau de Gaga here. She was obviously SO passionated with FAME. The concept, the innovation, those commercials, that ****ing commercial with art inspiration, with a message, those looks, the Guggenheim presentation... it was an era, and she was full into it. EAU DE GAGA seemed more like a contract thing that they released because they had to but she had no part on the process, it felt like: ok we have to do this because it was in the contract that we signed to release FAME. And EDG was the one just released when that interview happened. 

She likes to take side projects, but with an intention, a real project with innovation, involvement and some meaning. Not just: let’s release this because we want money.

—————————————————-

So, I repeat: let’s wait and see before crucifying her. 

I remember people saying the same in 2011 and she slayed with FAME. I remember people saying this with ASIB and see what is happening right now. 

gumzy3000
50 minutes ago, shoful said:

Ughh I hate that she’s gonna waste time on this :saladga:

It will help her in the long run. Rihanna got so much attention and GP support when she released her Fenty line and Kylie literally became a household name due to her makeup brand. This can be huge for Gaga so no need to be negative. 

trolly troll troll

Archived