šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS BEAUTY confirmed by investor

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

JustAnother

I donā€™t see this becoming sucessful but if sheā€™s doing this because she wants to then good for her.Ā 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Here we go....

giphy.gif

It was a matter of time until this GIF went viral sjdfkls

JohnnyVersace

My issue with Haus Beauty, as it has been since rumors of its inception, is that no one automatically thinks "beauty" when they think Gaga.Ā Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, but it's not really her selling point. Like Rihanna for instance has been about glowing skin and embracing her ethnicityĀ and experimenting with makeup for YEARS.Ā 

IMO, Haus Beauty HAS to be avant-garde. Crazy lip products, crystal eye patches, colorful hair extensions, iridescent holographic highlights. Like who tf wants to buy a Lady Gaga concealer?Ā :usrs:

LGMonster95

I like how some people brings that old interview from 2015 here when she was clearly talking about her not wanting to do it just for the sake of doing it for money. I'm already sick of people twisting and turning her words on and on again. People are so quick to crucify her and calling it a flop early (A Star Is Born says hi). I'm not super excited about it (her probably doing new looks on instagram instead of being on a blackout after Oscars would be cool) but if you don't like it then you are not forced to invest time into this project, this time it clearly seems like she's excited about it. Also this wont affect her new album, I think it's cool to have things like this before we get into a new era

StrawberryBlond

It'll be interesting to see what she can bring to the table. But people will naturally compare this to Fenty Beauty, so Gaga's got to go above and beyond. Fenty Beauty got rave reviews and it caters to a huge range of skin tones, so it must be top notch quality, no stone must be left un-turned and nobody can be left out. But even if it didn't work out, as it's not a music product, people won't ultimately crucify her for it. All I hope is that this doesn't take away from her music. But she released perfumes before with no problem and did an album with Tony and of course, working on ASIB and none of it really stopped her releasing and working on new material, so I don't see why this should. It's beyond me why Rihanna's taken the length of break she has and has seemed to focus purely on her lingerie and make up ranges right now when she hasn't put out an album for over 3 years. She doesn't actually make the stuff, so what's the hold up?

43 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

My issue with Haus Beauty, as it has been since rumors of its inception, is that no one automatically thinks "beauty" when they think Gaga.Ā Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, but it's not really her selling point. Like Rihanna for instance has been about glowing skin and embracing her ethnicityĀ and experimenting with makeup for YEARS.Ā 

IMO, Haus Beauty HAS to be avant-garde. Crazy lip products, crystal eye patches, colorful hair extensions, iridescent holographic highlights. Like who tf wants to buy a Lady Gaga concealer?Ā :usrs:

It's not like it's called Gaga Beauty. But I get your point with making it really different and out there. No point just starting up yet another celebrity endorsed beauty brand if it hasn't got that Gaga touch.

gagzus

I honestly cannot wait, im a makeup ***** so Iā€™m ready for this I will be sat waiting for midnight with Ā£500 prepped and ready to spend idgaf. Hope we get this in the next 6 months tho but donā€™t want her to rush especially with things like foundation range and eyeshadow pigmentation

HighwayFantasy
4 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Sheā€™s not coming to play, it sounds like sheā€™s super invested in this. Ugh I can only hope for the level of iconicness that she brought with FAMEĀ :nooo:

All of her entrances with Fame events are the best I have ever seen and so iconic. Did I also mentioned that the fame commercial is Gaga's best visual project she has ever made?! Meine gutte that sh*t was the best EVER.Ā 

shoful
4 hours ago, truthteller said:

her pinot grigio wine line LOST

Remember the dog care lineĀ :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's not like it's called Gaga Beauty. But I get your point with making it really different and out there. No point just starting up yet another celebrity endorsed beauty brand if it hasn't got that Gaga touch.

That's true! But I mean, it's clearly Gaga-oriented. So bitch better bring some sparkles and lashes and lighting bolts or I'm not interestedĀ :grr:

Chromatic

I'm excited, but I hate the word 'Beauty'. Beauty isn't something you sell on bottles. To me, beauty is something that a person already has, and something only you can express, in your own way. I'd prefer Haus Cosmetics or something like that - it also sounds more sophisticated, in my opinion.

You think Gaga is co-hosting Met Gala for no reason? She's there to promote her new brand lolĀ :ohwell:

Rudz Xinc
6 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

The Hollywood Reporter

Do you have a conversation with talent about the time commitment needed for a startup?

So weā€™re doing something with Lady Gaga. Asking her many different questions around commitment and time and energy is what actually gave me conviction about the deal because sheā€™s so passionate about this. She spends many hours a day calling not just the management team in the company but everybody, discussing the product and having them over to her house to brainstorm.

What can you say about her business that Lightspeed is backing?

We actually started talking to her and her team about two years ago, so this has been a long time in the making. We invested about six months ago. Weā€™re excited for our launch because we have got some absolute superstars as part of this company, people that have true expertise in the area. They know she never does anything half-assed.

Ā 

If that what she's selling (refering the photo used by gagamediadotnet), I ain't buying.Ā :oops:

Look at those clowns

Iā€™m excited, but at the same time scared, she has a lot to deliver; shade range,Ā good quality, good price, inclusivity, cruelty free, good promo. If she fails at something so controversial like shade range sheā€™s gonna get DRAGGED, like really, the beauty community is wildĀ and ready to pick every little flaws on something.

Canā€™t wait, letā€™s hope for the bestĀ :party:

Michelle

Interested to see what they come up with and what type of products they have.Ā 

Lets go take a howl at that moonšŸŒ™ -Crowley

Archived