šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Should We Take The Blame?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

No. She keeps her private life seperate for a reason. She doesn't share enough of her private life for anybody to be able to form a valid opinion. All we can go by is how it looks and seems to our eyes. So if little monsters are being judgemental it's just shallow opinions and Gaga knows better than to let those affect her life in such a drastic way.Ā 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

100% f no. This is silly.

Why do people care so much?Ā 

Heā€™s not your dad. She will be fine.Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

As someone who originally came here looking for evidence of Gaga's love for Bradley Cooper, I can honestly say I am shook by this. So many of you have convinced me my thoughts regarding her with CC were wrong. I came to appreciate his devotion to her.Ā  As I said in another thread, it is very lonely at the top. And make no mistake about it: Gaga is at the top. And Christian seemed to have accepted what life was like with her. Appearing in public without the ring was a clue the astute fans picked up on, but was not really the evidence of trouble in paradise. The evidence was Gaga showing to the Grammys without him, staggering around, being supported by others when she has consistently been physically supported by Christian for a very long time now. No post from Christian of the extraordinary success on Grammy night. Her exhibition-like conduct at the Grammys after-party. Been four days now and radio-silence on CC's IG. If her very recent public displays are an indication of Gaga Christian-less, I think I long for him to return.

Perhaps they are just taking a break. And they will reunite soon. He was so much a part of her every-day existence. So much so, that I thought it was weird - like he never worked. Maybe it was a trial, to see if he could devote himself to her professionally, and they found it could not work. I have no doubt of his obsession for her, but there is something very contradictory about this guy. No pictorial evidence anywhere of his life before Gaga, and then continual expressions of emotion publicly - hard to reconcile. Y'all are correct- none of our business. But she is living her life in public for a reason and this sh*t goes along with that.

Watch As I Dive In

RAMROD

Naw. That will be childish. They don't care what y'allĀ said. It is between them.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

MaryJaneHolland
On 2/14/2019 at 11:36 AM, PokerFace said:

no... and the rumors starting after her not wearing the engagement ring at the grammys? she almost never wears it :lĀ 

She spent her Valentine's Day with her friends getting drunk and tattooing herself :air:

Sneaky Oliver

No. They are two grown a**Ā adults, not teens.Ā 

Also we should not keep discussing itĀ (about the breakup) cause we donā€™t really know anything for sure

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Regina George

No. They are mature enough and I donā€™t think some fans could ruin their relationship... If they broke up then itā€™s definitely because of something she/he did.Ā 

LilyLark
27 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No. They are mature enough and I donā€™t think some fans could ruin their relationship... If they broke up then itā€™s definitely because of something she/he did.Ā 

Doesn't even have to be that someone "did" something, although the stories make it seem like she ended it and not him. A lot of people with huge age differences just don't work in the long run, and with Gaga's schedule on top of that....and I'm not trying to be mean or make a dig about his age, just pointing out that a 50 year old guy with teenage children is in a different place/different priorities/different interests than a 32 year old woman.

And while I think people who semi-bullied him on social media were total aholes, I agree that they are mature enough to have ignored it.

TheSlash

I wish they were the reason, tbh :triggered:Ā . Then all these hating messy bishes would learn their lesson :madge:Ā .

Dear Gaga, if this really should be true, then let me say one thing:

tenor.gif?itemid=4032692

Ew, David!

Archived