Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Should We Take The Blame?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Tagged rumor but is also a question. :flop:

So if the rumors are true about Gaga calling off the wedding/engagement with Christian. :eww: Do you think some fans should take the blame for it being called off? 

Obviously we don’t know the full details. But the majority of the fanbase wasn’t here for him because of his looks, age, etc. and I always thought he was a good guy. Even on social media, Christian was well aware of fans disliking him. :triggered:

Discuss. :huh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brolysskins

You really think she'd break up with her man for dumb as* trolls on the internet? 

Fortunately none of her fans are important enough to break up her relationship. 

Diamonster

You really think she’d break up with him cuz me, a third world country poor bitch, didn’t like Carino? Ok girl :awkney:

If it comes out that it was fan influenced I’ll take the blame along the others, but as long as it doesn’t, and we don’t even know if they have actually split, then why would I?

to clarify I don’t bully the man on his insta or anything, I just don’t like him 

Fans: Maybe it's time to let the old ways die

*Christian breaks up*

Gaga: Why did you do that? 

Christian: I don’t know what love is. Is that alright?  

Gaga: I'll never love again. Before I cry, always remember us this way. 

:air:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Of course I don't know Gaga and Christian personally and I do even know less about their relationship, but something always felt off for me. But along she's/was happy with him, I'm fine with that.

LilyLark

No. Fans needs to leave him the hell alone on social media and not bully him, but I highly doubt they'd break up over some trolls. And while this sounds like I might be victim blaming, dude never received the misogynistic and racist trash folks like FKA Twigs had to deal with or other women celebrities on social media and he can just get rid of it (it's not like he needs it for his job). So while I feel bad for him, if something so dumb drove their relationship to pieces then they were better off not being together. If they break up, it'd probably be over your typical things or maybe because he's 18 years older than her.

Also, I bet they're still together. He was posting pics of her less than a week ago and she seemed happy/joyful at the Grammys, which doesn't seem to indicate a 3 year relationship ending. Sometimes the simplest answer is the most likely, in that she just decided to not wear her ring because of the performance and didn't want to worry about it on the red carpet.

Borislshere

If we can’t even influence her to give us unreleased tracks and more music videos, I doubt we can influence their wedding proposal 

Scathach

I'm concerned about his, not only because she seemed happy with him and it's sad if it's true, but also because he is her agent...

AlexanderMagno

Yes, fans are horrible bullies and instead of simply enjoying her music or her art they like to get too much into her personal life.

But no, as a celebrity she must realise it will always be extremely hard to keep her personal life private, and there will always be people commenting her life, so she should get used to it and not let that influence her.

SwissMonster

And AGAIN, it’s NOT the majority of the fanbase!!!!!! :saladga: 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Gaga after reading this thread knowing that your opinion of her relationship doesn’t mean jack sh*t to her:

giphy.gif

Archived