celeb

Jason Lee says disgusting remarks about Ariana

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

He called Ariana R. Kelly’s snack and that anybody who dates her is a pedo, that is vile :wtf: that comment towards Nicki is so mean-spirited and unnecessary 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Nuggets
59 minutes ago, OBEY said:

what's funny

Oh well, y'know, it took me some time at first, too. Then i tried to lower my IQ and i understood what the lil pokemon trainer was trying to say :huntyga:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Doncho

WTF?? How can someone say something like that?? If I was the host I would tell him to go home. Disgusting in everyway.

Also Ariana can perform the way she wants. Im sure if a male artist took his shirt or pants off this guy wouldnt say a thing. Horrible, just horrible...

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Ask him to stop saying bad words? Stop him from talking ? Say that they don’t agree with the way he's talking? Come on I've seen hosts of TV shows do that with other people. 

If he simply doesn't like her he should say I don’t like Ariana Grande and move on, not say she looks like she's waiting for R Kelly.

The male host blamtantly disagreed, and the female host said there’s isn’t a difference between Arian and Jhene‘s body. 

Theyre hosts, and he’s a guest. He has freedom of speech to spew ****, and they’re not going to be rude to the guests and tell him to stop talking? Come on. 

Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

The male host blamtantly disagreed, and the female host said there’s isn’t a difference between Arian and Jhene‘s body. 

Theyre hosts, and he’s a guest. He has freedom of speech to spew ****, and they’re not going to be rude to the guests and tell him to stop talking? Come on. 

Freedom of speech doesn’t protect hate speech but that’s another debate i guess? :ohwell: Not long ago here someone said a bad comment on a tv show and the TV host said to its invitee « You can’t say that » so why not ? 

53 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Oh well, y'know, it took me some time at first, too. Then i tried to lower my IQ and i understood what that lil pokemon trainer was trying to say :huntyga:

i still don’t get it but it looks like he’s thinking the situation is funny which is disgusting . 

JohnnyVersace
Just now, OBEY said:

Freedom of speech doesn’t protect hate speech but that’s another debate i guess? :ohwell: Not long ago here someone said a bad comment on a tv show and the TV host said to its invitee « You can’t say that » so why not ? 

Hold up tho, you’re getting very SJW. 

Nothing about what he said, tho gross, qualifies as HATE SPEECH. Let’s not misuse terms to make a point more extreme. Everything he said falls within the right to free speech. He did not threaten her, use slurs that reference racial/gender/sexual orientation/etc. He presented an unfair and unpopular opinion, plain and simple. 

Youre trying to fight fire with fire, and you just end up censoring people. He’s allowed to voice that opinion, no matter how vile, just as you’re allowed to call him trash. 

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Nothing about what he said, tho gross, qualifies as HATE SPEECH. Let’s not misuse terms to make a point more extreme. Everything he said falls within the right to free speech. He did not threaten her, use slurs that reference racial/gender/sexual orientation/etc. He presented an unfair and unpopular opinion, plain and simple. 

Youre trying to fight fire with fire, and you just end up censoring people. He’s allowed to voice that opinion, no matter how vile, just as you’re allowed to call him trash. 

he said she's not a woman because of her body and height, wouldn't that count as body-shaming and sexism?

3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I find what he said to be hate speech regarding the female sex/gender tbh

JohnnyVersace
Just now, FentyGa said:

he said she's not a woman because of her body and height, wouldn't that count as body-shaming and sexism?

Absolutely! But body-shaming/sexism doesn't equate to hate speech, which threatens or abuses. 

"hate speech: abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation."

Archived