Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zedd is thankful for working with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Davian

Why is everybody bashing G.U.Y., Aura and Donatella in this thread:messga: They are awesome, timeless and one of my faves from ARTPOP:bye:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

GUY is one of the best songs off ARTPOP and the one song that didn't end up getting over produced to shreds so....:ohwell:  

Morphine Prince
20 minutes ago, Majaa said:

i don't know he originally made Stache for Gaga or not cause he didn't release on Clarity album.

but he's so Genius i'm so excited he Cooperate again with ENIGMA oie-transparent-6.png

Stache is on Clarity though 

JustHMLover
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

So weird. I knew him for YEARS before he worked with Gaga, didn't everyone? :air: I don't get why he keeps claiming he was a "bedroom producer" before working with her.

Edit: As @monketsharona pointed out, it's probably because he already started working on ARTPOP in 2011. I thought in terms of 2013 but yeah.

he remixed born this way and marry the night in 2011, his first official work with her

7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Stache is on Clarity though 

yes that's instrumental version without acapella

2School4Cool

I love that he mentioned that we are all the same despite our differences. This is the main theme behind everything Gaga does, every speech at every tour. It’s great that Zedd says he took that away as a lesson learned from working with Gaga.

See The Best In Everyone

Carpet Shark
49 minutes ago, Majaa said:

i don't know he originally made Stache for Gaga or not cause he didn't release on Clarity album.

but he's so Genius i'm so excited he Cooperate again with ENIGMA oie-transparent-6.png

Actually, Gaga was listening to the Clarity album and was inspired to record a vocal to send to him. And then she chopped it up and used it in a contest for the LMs.

I love her version, it's hilarious.

messybottom
15 hours ago, Davian said:

Why is everybody bashing G.U.Y., Aura and Donatella in this thread:messga: They are awesome, timeless and one of my faves from ARTPOP:bye:

the taste jumped out. ARTPOP is an electronic masterpiece. :gayhat:

Archived