💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB soundtrack hits 1 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Does anybody know how much it sold altogether since it was released streams included? I read somewhere 32 million copies worldwide but that seemed like fake news :interestinga: @DiscoHeaven23 care to set the record straight? 

Yeah that new bradley 9 myths about ASIB article put 32 million copies sold!

they probably meant 3.2m or something, i dunno

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga
10 minutes ago, Rio said:

omg i thought i read it wrong...and was like wtf 

LateToCult
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

Does anybody know how much it sold altogether since it was released streams included? I read somewhere 32 million copies worldwide but that seemed like fake news :interestinga: @DiscoHeaven23 care to set the record straight? 

I think TF/TFM has a combined estimated 32 million units shifted according to chart master. Maybe they meant that? :emma:

Mirages
2 hours ago, Rio said:

That makes more sense :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Economy
4 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

THATS AMAZING! can't decide whether i want ARUTW or INLA as a single. ARUTW is her best ballad, but INLA will showcase her raw emotional vocals to the world. really hope we can get a new single after the oscar boost dies on shallow :pray:

Same!!!!!!

I feel like ARUTW would be the bigger hit but INLA would show case more talent and do even more for her image this era

I'm more inclined for ARUTW tho because if INLA flops not many people will hear it... On the other hand if ARUTW smashes at least it continues to promote the album and more individuals may discover INLA as an album track on their own

fivefoottwo
42 minutes ago, Economy said:

Same!!!!!!

I feel like ARUTW would be the bigger hit but INLA would show case more talent and do even more for her image this era

I'm more inclined for ARUTW tho because if INLA flops not many people will hear it... On the other hand if ARUTW smashes at least it continues to promote the album and more individuals may discover INLA as an album track on their own

yes! ARUTW just sounds like a hit WAITING to happen, INLA has lower hit potential but INLA is oozing with talent and emotion. the dilemma is real

Economy
12 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

yes! ARUTW just sounds like a hit WAITING to happen, INLA has lower hit potential but INLA is oozing with talent and emotion. the dilemma is real

Agree 100%

To me INLA is the best track on the album and I want the world to hear it and yes it showcases her talent so much

It's a matter tho of whether it's worth taking the risk tho since a ballad with such a long intro (with radio having such weak patience) may flop and not have much impact at all

I think ARUTW is a better idea because not only would it probably be a hit too... But like I said another hit promotes the album and individuals who listen to the album will discover INLA on their own anyway

bloody g
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Has Gaga even sold 32 million albums overall? :air:

with SPS? The Fame alone is well passed 33M

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DiscoHeaven23
7 hours ago, Mirages said:

I wish i knew, but alas, I only know my US stats :selena:

ArtGagaPop
24 minutes ago, Epione said:

With a right label (not Interscope), we would have much more streams, but slay anyway. :ohwell:

The have handled ASIB very well on streaming though 

Archived