Has someone checked on Cardi? Is she still breathing :cryga: 

If I were cardi I would never bathe again

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AlexTheMonster said:

IMAGINE A COLLAB :cryga: 

Queen supporting a Queen. We Stan :firega:

Madonators will get really pressed saying that she is collaborating with Cardie just because Madonna collaborated with Nicky. :reductive:

It will be a war of 4 now :air:

martiniglistens

the video of cardi meeting gaga is sooo cute. she was literally exactly like a happy fan at a meet and greet, not a rap giant who just won best rap album.

I admit it took me awhile with her, but I stan more and more each day 

loathereality

it sounds as the pop girl of 2018 

next gaga next britney

is not a pop girl

like it or not 

#factsarefacts

LIKELADYAGAGA
45 minutes ago, OBEY said:

what "fight" is she talking about ? deleting her instagram? 

not directed at you but this kind of triggered me. People act like celebrities like Cardi have to so easy and everything is taken care of for them. The haters don't have to imagine millions of people hating them. They don't have to listen to the constant scrutinizing of literally every fiber of their being. Being a mother and having the world tell you you're doing it wrong. People telling you your album isn't worth awards or praise. C'mon. Seriously? 

messybottom

Literally Cardi & Gaga are the only ones in the game to serve a visual like this. Imagine the slayage on a Gaga ft. Cardi pop/rap track. Gen Z would eat it uppp :fan:

1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I just absolutely love the fact that she’s never acknowledged Nicki in 10 years but Cardi she did in under a year sksksksk

Nicki doesn’t care. A tweet from Gaga won’t affect  her life in any way sis... :ohwell: You all LIVE for drama. Why can’t it ever be just about Cardi? 

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

not directed at you but this kind of triggered me. People act like celebrities like Cardi have to so easy and everything is taken care of for them. The haters don't have to imagine millions of people hating them. They don't have to listen to the constant scrutinizing of literally every fiber of their being. Being a mother and having the world tell you you're doing it wrong. People telling you your album isn't worth awards or praise. C'mon. Seriously? 

But it seems like something has gone down the past few days? I totally get this argument 100% and support it. But I know nothing really about Cardi, so besides the fact that there has been some kind of dispute with her and Nicki, it just seems like something happened. I did noticed someone said she deleted her Instagram?

she/her/hers

8 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

i’m genuinely asking if this is about her deleting her instagram bc of the hate or if it’s about something else as i’ve just had an evening with friends and didn’t go on twitter / ggd for a few hours

gagaisitalian
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I just absolutely love the fact that she’s never acknowledged Nicki in 10 years but Cardi she did in under a year sksksksk

Probably due to the fact that Nicki was heavily criticized for copying Gaga at award shows. And whether it was true or not, with everyone saying it, I'm sure Gaga herself was turned off by Nicki and now has no reason to talk about her since she's flopping.

Galagala

"You deserve your awards" That's the most direct and powerful support.:applause:

Great job, Gaga!

tbh I used to have mixed feelings about Cardi but I saw her stand up for several minority communities and be real and responsible of her mistakes made me realize she's actually trying to do the right thing and get through us with her music, wether you like her style or not

I hope she stops paying attention to all the drama Nicki keeps on dragging so she can grind even more and proves everyone she's the grown up in this situation

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived