Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Viral Lady Gaga Grammy tweets

LateToCult

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

We’re getting the “She’s crazy!” comments again only this time they’re not adding “satanic b*tch” at the end of it.  :diane: 

OK IM DEAD :air:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I saw it last night (and why I didn't like it then... :confused:) and laughed at it.  Don't take life so seriously people.  If they'd bother looking at your other tweets, they'd see you're a Gaga fan.

Oh definitely! 

Spoiler

Thankfully Gaga hardly comes on Twitter anymore, she would probably unfollow me :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Why was she acting so weird with Ryan Seacrest?

Because he was being weird. But I think it was all in good fun. 

Edit: E! Not posting the full interview. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

Serial Chiller
4 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Yep, very different energy from last year when she left even before the show was over. This time she was LIVING :heart:

But I thought something happened between her and Carrino

inb4 anyone says that's why she's so excited. :triggered:

I ship them don't you come for Carrinoga :triggered::triggered:

derpmonster

The clapping omg

Also girl please chill with that accent you're developing. There's gonna be accusations of racism coming if you don't perform a stop it. :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I love every minute of it. She was so funny the whole night. That last one with the “can we teach Gaga how to clap” had me rolling though. 

2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

The clapping omg

Also girl please chill with that accent you're developing. There's gonna be accusations of racism coming if you don't perform a stop it. :ladyhaha:

She actually has a pretty thick New York accent that comes out whenever she is emotionally charged about something. Have you ever heard white/brown/black people talk who are from Brooklyn/Queens/Bronx? That is a regional accent, not a racial one. 

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

She actually has a pretty thick New York accent that comes out whenever she is emotionally charged about something. Have you ever heard white/brown/black people talk who are from Brooklyn/Queens/Bronx? That is a regional accent, not a racial one. 

I didn't think that one was very New York but then I'm not from New York or the specific areas you mentioned. :) To me, it felt like it was getting close to the African American Vernacular territory with her vowels especially. 

2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I didn't think that one was very New York but then I'm not from New York or the specific areas you mentioned. :) To me, it felt like it was getting close to the African American Vernacular territory with her vowels especially. 

TheSlash
8 hours ago, LateToCult said:

We’re getting the “She’s crazy!” comments again only this time they’re not adding “satanic b*tch” at the end of it.  :diane: 

No, we're getting "high b*tch" instead :ally: 

Ew, David!

It’s actually pretty common. I have a friend from Queens. She is Irish American- red hair and everything- very stereotypically Irish. She has a pretty neutral accent until she gets angry- then- the Queens pops right out of her. Interesting and funny at the same time. 

derpmonster
1 minute ago, NCgaga said:
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Did you mean to post an empty comment? Or was the second comment you just posted supposed to be the content of this one? 

Archived