đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Gaga put her hip in danger if she became pregnant?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

As @GypsyBabe said she could go into remission.  This can be the case for many chronic pain conditions. I'm hoping this happens for my migraines.  But pregnancy can also make some worse, it's all a gamble.  One of the most difficult things is what medications are safe during pregnancy (or even while trying to get pregnant, when you have to act like you're pregnant with medications). I'm assuming she's taking medications to help with pain, and these may not be allowed during pregnancy or she may have to change them up. She can still get trigger point injections (like she did in 5F2).

Spoiler

Most doctors will also still give Botox as well, so she can keep her beautiful face. :firega:

she/her/hers

derpmonster
5 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Some women’s fibromyalgia actually gets better with pregnancy, especially if there is an immune disorder component.  :firega:

A woman that I work with hasn't had a fibro flare in over 15 years after she was pregnant with her son. 

My fingers are crossed that the same will happen for me and for Gaga. :pray:

My mom has fibromyalgia due to rheumatoid arthritis. Some of her worst attacks were in her 20s. She had my sisters in her late 20s and me at 36. Hasn't had a major attack since her 20s. She still lives with chronic pain but not major attacks. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
21 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

she's running out of time to have children 

:awkney:

She's 32, isn't she? I'm sure she's planning to have a child soon anyway, she's not "running out of time" by any means. Especially for a fit, active woman like her, menopause before her 40s would be a rare oddity. 

WeKeepOnRockin
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She's 32, isn't she? I'm sure she's planning to have a child soon anyway, she's not "running out of time" by any means. Especially for a fit, active woman like her, anything before her 40s would be a rare oddity. 

She's not active, tbh 

derpmonster
5 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

She's not active, tbh 

In the interview for ASIB

Ellen: What are 3 things you do everyday? 

Gaga: Workout, sing, glass of wine. 

Moderate activity is all she needs. We know she watches what she eats because her weight stays more or less the same and she's conscious of it. Working out every day, even if a little, is all the activity a person like her needs. 

SharkmanthaC
17 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

she's running out of time to have children 

12 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She's 32, isn't she? I'm sure she's planning to have a child soon anyway, she's not "running out of time" by any means. Especially for a fit, active woman like her, anything before her 40s would be a rare oddity. 

Thanks @derpmonster! 

I'm 33 and haven't had children yet, and while I sometimes think my time is going away, I hear stories all the time of women who have babies in their 30s and 40s.  And to be honest, if she chose to, she could afford any fertility treatment she may need.

she/her/hers

1 hour ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

She's not active, tbh 

Lol what? She’s in great shape, she clearly works out. Not to mention performing at Enigma.

GypsyBabe
12 hours ago, derpmonster said:

My mom has fibromyalgia due to rheumatoid arthritis. Some of her worst attacks were in her 20s. She had my sisters in her late 20s and me at 36. Hasn't had a major attack since her 20s. She still lives with chronic pain but not major attacks. 

Exactly! Especially if your fibro is linked to something like lupus or RA (which mine is)...it has something to do with your immune system being naturally lowered to grow a baby and it like heals itself in some way. Glad you Mom feels better btw! 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
12 hours ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

She's not active, tbh 

:lmao: Yeah cause as a** like that comes from genetics only. 

⚯͛

Jenina
12 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

As @GypsyBabe said she could go into remission.  This can be the case for many chronic pain conditions. I'm hoping this happens for my migraines.  But pregnancy can also make some worse, it's all a gamble.  One of the most difficult things is what medications are safe during pregnancy (or even while trying to get pregnant, when you have to act like you're pregnant with medications). I'm assuming she's taking medications to help with pain, and these may not be allowed during pregnancy or she may have to change them up. She can still get trigger point injections (like she did in 5F2).

Hide contents

Most doctors will also still give Botox as well, so she can keep her beautiful face. :firega:

The medication is the main part that I think would be a bit difficult for her. It takes a while to find a medication mix that works for you and having to change it while going through the process would be rough. 

cool

Archived