šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Teases New Era

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Ugh! Iā€™m dying for Madonna to make music with some cultural flavor like La Isla Bonita.Ā :pray:

and receives backlash for cultural appropriationĀ :toofunny:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Ugh! Iā€™m dying for Madonna to make music with some cultural flavor like La Isla Bonita.Ā :pray:

Yes and have the world scream cultural appropriation...Ā :triggered:

insight
11 minutes ago, loribeverlygirl said:

and receives backlash for cultural appropriationĀ :toofunny:

she couldn't care less

Sneaky Oliver

It sounds cool and different. Iā€™m glad she wonā€™t release another edm recordĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Illuminati Freak
40 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I'm here for this way more than ANYTHING since ConfessionsĀ  (except Girl Gone Wild and Bitch I'm Madonna)

Me too. Huge Madonna fan here but for meĀ the last great creative thing MadonnaĀ did for me personally was the Confessions album and tour. Everything after that lacked that M spark and just seemed like her rolling with the punches and following trends. Even the shows after that just got boring (by Madonna standards) to me and seemed to be a bit forumulaic. Confessions set the standard for her new shows imo. I'm actually excited for this new album because Mirwais is involved.Ā 

scallywally

OK wow, very different, im sure the album will have modern spins on this sound. Quite different to a lot out there. Quite a risk, but thats her, doubt she cares that much now. At least its creative, see how it ends up!!

Ā 

Tyler1992

Im crossing my fingers this is a Madonna album where she bucks trends and does her own thing. I wasn't here forĀ when Madonna was chasing trends and trying hard to stay relevant. Her relevancy always stems from walking her own path and not following others. She has such an iconic discography and I know she can continue to add to her legacy.

That J

Madonna said she is tired of being a woman in the industry for 35 years having to go to writing camp sessions where nobody could sit still for 20 minutes. She was aware that something was missing but when a deadline is forced on you, ya do what ya have to.Ā Ā 

Personally I think MDNA is underrated. It does have some good songs on it.Ā Ā 

This sounds and seems like the Madonna of old, doing something unexpected, changing the vibe and look like she did with every album back in the day.Ā  Very excited for it.Ā Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Tbh i cant wait to hear itĀ 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

11 hours ago, JustAnother said:

Oh ok that makes sense. It wouldā€™ve been weird to dedicate a whole album to one country/culture if you werenā€™t connected in someway to that culture.Ā 

how music stans felt when they heard gaga was dedicating a whole album to a dead aunt whom she never metĀ :udidnt:

angels forever, forever angels

AgusPop
17 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

I will be happy if it shows some growth, in sick of her just trying to get a hit.Ā 

Ā 

This and stop the 'it girls" collaborations to look youngĀ 

monketsharona
23 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

I will be happy if it shows some growth, in sick of her just trying to get a hit.Ā 

Ā 

Especially it's not happening anytime soon... So she'd better serving quality

misunderstood
6 hours ago, AgusPop said:

This and stop the 'it girls" collaborations to look youngĀ 

Or she just wants to collab with them...that's it? So...GSSAF :)

Ā 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived