💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

New Shane Dawson - Investigating Conspiracies with Shane Dawson

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100
19 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I’m 40 minutes in and the chucky cheese sh*t better not be real because that’s gross

I haven't seen it yet, won't be able to till morning haha so I have no idea what the chucky cheese thing is but I'm interested to find out tomorrow

Morphine Prince

Omg they finally reunited after 5 years. The nostalgia! I remember watching Shane and her back in 2009. 

40 minutes in and wow it’s so sad what she had to go through (so far). I imagine it gets worse :( 

VoldeLorde2
10 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I haven't seen it yet, won't be able to till morning haha so I have no idea what the chucky cheese thing is but I'm interested to find out tomorrow

There’s so much tea

Just finished watching this. That pizza stuff is gross I live in the UK so don't have a chunky cheese thank god. I do go to pizza hut sometime so will deffo be scoping the pizza out.

VoldeLorde2

Shane said f*ck Milos and I lived for it.  This just confirms that men are cheaters and liars. The chucky cheese stuff is disgusting and I wanted to throw up. Low key want to hop onto the lawsuit and get some money out of them:ohwell:

The voice computer thing wasn’t as interesting as the other two. It said the end but I hope there is more because this is the content I love from Shane 

The Enigmatic

THE END

BITCH I AM SHOOK

and the tana mongeau song 

we stan

I am having my ARTPOP moment

GURL I am watching this right now, this plus the first video in the series is crazy. The chuck e cheese pizza, human trafficking...:saladga::wtf:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived