Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you agree that Gaga is being too...

zerojk

Featured Posts

Galagala
3 minutes ago, jinko said:

Then I guess we need to allow Gaga to express hers without being called "fake and inauthentic" :ally:

This is not a STAN (:huntyga:) forum but it is also not a place to extensively judge a lady's every move.

Respect every reasonable reaction to getting awards you won't ever come close to holding in your lifetime :ally:

Yes you're right. I absolutely respect her way of expressing her feelings but I just don't like it. That's all.

So every Gaga fan need to be positive /have same feelings about everything about Gaga?

That's exactly the definition of STAN.:trollga:

Ugh I'm not a public figure and just working on medicine.

Why the hell do I need awards or to be judged by general people lol ?:selena:

S

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
2 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Yes you're right. I absolutely respect her way of expressing her feelings but I just don't like it. That's all.

So every Gaga fan need to be positive /have same feelings about everything about Gaga?

That's exactly the definition of STAN.:trollga:

Ugh I'm not a public figure and just working on medicine.

Why the hell do I need awards or to be judged by general people lol ?:selena:

So I guess you are that MEDICINE Gaga was singing about in MANiCURE. :ally:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Harrymiller
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

So I guess you are that MEDICINE Gaga was singing about in MANiCURE. :ally:

God you two didn't need to attack @Galagla in these NASTY ways.:neyde: He's totally right/rational about those things he said.

Actually, he didn't need to waste time arguing with you two. 

Some of you always overreact :reductive:when someone said sth personal but negative about Gaga. We are allowed to have our own feelings.

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, Harrymiller said:

God you two didn't need to attack @Galagla in these NASTY ways.:neyde: He's totally right/rational about those things he said.

Actually, he didn't need to waste time arguing with you two. 

Some of you always overreact :reductive:when someone said sth personal but negative about Gaga. We are allowed to have our own feelings.

Did I really attack him. :air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Just now, Emigrante said:

Did I really attack him. :air:

Girl why do I feel like she made a second account skskskksksksksksks :sharon:

LadyLuca

Im sure it was fake. Artists have to show some grateful emotion. I guess they are told so. Imagine all the artists come to the show and say: Cool but I dont need that.

I think Gaga really wants an Oscar. This is where she wants to be rewarded. But at some other awards shows shes prob. like : thanks. ( her "real self)

not more. They are grateful but they exagerate. Awards for artists and artists for awards.

Reality

I think over the last few years, Gaga has just gotten much more emotional. After watching 5F2, you really start to realize just how emotionally attached she gets to certain things/people. After all she's been through, I don't blame her for being so emotional. These past few years have been amazing for Gaga. I mean, I can't imagine what she went through personally with ARTPOP, but now that she's (for the most part) recovered from that, I think that for her, this is like a new resurgence.

Also, I think she gets particularly emotional for anything related to ASIB because of the uphill battle she AND Bradley had to face. I know that it's been an overused statement, but the "100 people in a room..." thing was probably very real. She probably went through dozens of people telling her "no" or whatever and after having to battle through all that, and having seen what ASIB has done (commercially/critically speaking), I mean, why wouldn't she get emotional?

🃏🖤👹

Suspiria
16 hours ago, Ryusei said:

oh no she has emotions and allows them to come out how dare this fake bitch. Reminds me of when everyone accused taylor of being fake for being excited about winning awards.

I mean Taylor has acknowledged that it was all fake and overdramatic so maybe not the best example:poot:

hausofcy

She was more confident back then because she was at the top of her game. No one came close to her in terms of succes and acclaim. She was breaking records left and right. Then ARTPOP happened and all the **** surrounding that: hip injury, betrayal, flops. She never knew she would reach such a career highlight again. So yeah, I do get why she is more emotional and shocked nowadays cause it’s been a long hard road to achieve this level of succes again. 

🇯🇵

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I mean Taylor has acknowledged that it was all fake and overdramatic so maybe not the best example:poot:

where? i timestamped an admittedly older interview but here she talks about it too and says how could you not be excited about a big award. 

and i wont accept "I read it somewhere I can't find it anymore"

Musery

Ally Campana

I don’t see it as fake. I know she’s been through **** to get to this point. But I sure hope she crack some kind of jokes or be a bit comic when she wins. One of my mutuals on ig said that ‘As soon as she hears Lady Gaga, she’s ready to cry’ :teehee:. And another said ‘She was prepared  to cry when they were about to announce Song of the Year’ :smh:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Suspiria
28 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

where? i timestamped an admittedly older interview but here she talks about it too and says how could you not be excited about a big award. 

and i wont accept "I read it somewhere I can't find it anymore"

Well I was referring to the end of LWYMMD, where she mocks her old self.

And rightfully so. I'm sure there were times where she was genuinely surprised, but come on, it was getting beyond a joke:ladyhaha:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/aj8/44-photos-of-taylor-swifts-surprised-face-cfe3#ampf=undefined

a0669f73f4d73fb15393fcc24fd3fc8e.jpg

VOLANTIS
18 hours ago, zerojk said:

I lowkey do, and I have seen that its a common percepcion that is even getting her some bad opinions from people who think she’s being fake and stuff...

Listen.. she's going to be hated by some people no matter what she does. Every famous person carries that with them. I'm glad I stan someone who isn't afraid to be exactly themselves and not a people pleaser. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived