💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you agree that Gaga is being too...

zerojk

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

I noticed this too. As much as I love her and ASIB, every interview and awards speech she had in the past few months was very emotional and she even cried so many times. I get she is a person with emotions and feelings and all of that stuff but like crying all the time and talking about ASIB like its changing the whole world is a little insane. I mean, yeah sure, it is a huge deal for her and I do think its a great era for her but crying and being so melodramatic all the damn time is not a good look and it makes her look bad because again, we are just talking about a movie and soundtrack and it makes her seem inauthentic and very elitist (like she is in her own bubble of Hollywood elites). 

I am not throwing shade or anything but I honestly think its too much. Also, she is way too serious about everything in this era and she hasn't had any interviews or awards speeches where she cracked a joke or said something humorous intentionally. 

trolly troll troll

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

Wow imagine getting criticised for showing emotion and being human. I’ve stanned her since 2008 and she has always been emotional like this, probably more so In recent years as I imagine because of all the things that have gone on In her life. 

derpmonster
26 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It does come off as fake or calculated sometimes. Like, when she went on the whole ‘thank you God’ route I was horrified. Such a clichĂ©.

But I don’t know if it’s just accidental or not. I just think she’s a very complex personality and she might have trouble not orchestrating her responses in general, as a kind of defense mechanism, I can relate to that. That constant awareness of being watched affecting your behavior etc. it might just be that.

Thank you God was one of her authentic moments. She doesn't usually bring up God in her career or official speeches but she couldn't help but thank God. She's a Christian and believes in God a lot. 

In general, though, yes. Being aware of being watched can make you conscious and make even the genuine look a little fake. But we saw in FF2, she was more or less fine. And that was recent. 

And we know her and awards. She has a whole section in that photo book with someone we don't talk about anymore where she's crying like crazy backstage after getting her grammy and her makeup is all messed up. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Doncho

It is a little annoying but who cares. She went through so much these past few years, so every win is important to her. And its fine. Cant wait to see her crying in 2 weeks with that Oscar :vegas:

Teal Ambition

My radio station was saying how fake she sounded at the Grammy's, I want to call and give them a piece of my mind :grr:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

She always cried when she received a prize...

It's not because she's too emotional or fake, but because the trauma of being rejected so many times and when finally her work is recognized, she can't help it and starts to be emotional, Gaga with all her confident, still looking to be accepted by the industry, it's her insecurity speaking and instead of bringing up threads like that, we need to be happy for her and support her.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Davian

I just think that this whole experience is a bit much for her, and that it’s hard to believe what’s happening. She poured her heart in this project and every week she gets loads of recognition in return. :diane:She has every right to react the way she does. Also I’m not affected by people calling her names on social media anymore and I don’t think she is either.

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

GreenDiamond
36 minutes ago, River said:

She always cried when she received a prize...

It's not because she's too emotional or fake, but because the trauma of being rejected so many times and when finally her work is recognized, she can't help it and starts to be emotional, Gaga with all her confident, still looking to be accepted by the industry, it's her insecurity speaking and instead of bringing up threads like that, we need to be happy for her and support her.

This. Close thread

Economy

I don't doubt she was genuinely exited and emotional to win...

But I do agree that it feels like she exaggerates her reactions. It does seem like she forces extra emotion which looks bad

But she's been doing that for a while it's not a new thing

Sneaky Oliver

I think after losing for BTW and Joanne, and not even nominated for AP, even though she has been a Grammy performer almost every year of her career, maybe she had doubts about herself and her work.

and then winning for such a tremendous amount of work she had to record the movie/OST is super overwhelming for her.

shes just very grateful and happy 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

That J

When you delve into the work of something you have truly never done before, spend years with it, do it for a reason, find the beauty of it....when it reaches out and helps another, it is the most amazing feeling. 

So no. I didn't find one thing about it to look fake. That's called the look of someone being honored. If you guys have never felt such things, you should work hard too because it's amazing. Xo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
27 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

She’s always been like that stop y’all nee to stop dragging her

There is always someone that's around to bring out the bad in the good of others. 

That J
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

I noticed this too. As much as I love her and ASIB, every interview and awards speech she had in the past few months was very emotional and she even cried so many times. I get she is a person with emotions and feelings and all of that stuff but like crying all the time and talking about ASIB like its changing the whole world is a little insane. I mean, yeah sure, it is a huge deal for her and I do think its a great era for her but crying and being so melodramatic all the damn time is not a good look and it makes her look bad because again, we are just talking about a movie and soundtrack and it makes her seem inauthentic and very elitist (like she is in her own bubble of Hollywood elites). 

I am not throwing shade or anything but I honestly think its too much. Also, she is way too serious about everything in this era and she hasn't had any interviews or awards speeches where she cracked a joke or said something humorous intentionally. 

So she should roll her eyes and yawn? Lol

I mean who is anyone to say how a person should REACT?  Really? 

Glamourpuss

No. I could see genuine emotional responses last night. 

I love the fact she shows so much gratitude each time she wins. 

Archived