Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B addresses hate over Best Rap Album win and BET's Nicki drag

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, imwoahvicky said:

you're the same one who said you're uncomfortable with lesbians 

LMAOO, I just said that the lesbians I personally knew aren't really nice, that's an opinion, not racism or something.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

also BET is not black only. Gaga has won a BET award

Wow, didn't know that, thanks :heart:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

imwoahvicky

y'all think I'm lying 

💅

yyu75g33

i lost the receipts but he also went on tangents thinking he knows about racism and black issues so ignore the ignorant 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You don’t understand it then. It’s just that simple. 

It’s a complex subject for sure. 

Perhaps I don't, sorry if I'm judging too fast, but the name is so segregating.

Morphine Prince
14 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Perhaps I don't, sorry if I'm judging too fast, but the name is so segregating.

What was segregating was black actors not being given roles in Hollywood, TV etc. 

BET isn’t black EXCLUSIVE. It’s just entertainment aimed at Black American viewers with shows with themes more relatable to them. 

BET isn’t segregating anyone. 

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

What was segregating was black actors not being given roles in Hollywood, TV etc. 

BET isn’t black EXCLUSIVE. It’s just entertainment aimed at Black American viewers with shows with themes more relatable to them. 

BET isn’t segregating anyone. 

Thanks for the explanation, I'm not from America so I never heard of it (I do know a lot about America and I'm interested in everything about America), but thanks. :pawsup:

ImTired
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

I think it's more problematic why there is a "Black Entertainment Television"... if it would be "White Entertainment Television" the world would be in chaos. :triggered:

They do. It's CBS. 😂😂😂

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

I know the history thank you, but I think it's funny that people are constantly asking for more diversity, while black people may keep it 'black only'.. extremely weird I think and not very 2019.

Weren't you the one defending the blackface character Zwarte Piet in that other thread a few months ago? I would think that's not very 2019 too :oprah:

zakariah

say what you want about cardi but she's definitely a very hard worker, like she basically was forced to rush her album (because of her pregnancy) and still came out with a damn good solid body of work, that grammy is well-deserved

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Weren't you the one defending the blackface character Zwarte Piet in that other thread a few months ago? I would think that's not very 2019 too :oprah:

Well, points are made by you, but that's more about our national culture. I guess that's something Americans won't understand and I won't understand them fully.. :hug:

gagaisitalian

Yuck. We let people like her become famous and millionaires. Cringey. Her acting like 3 months is a long time to record an album....yikes. 

FentyGa
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I want to fully believe and support her but this feels clickbait-y
*BULLIED* BY *GRAMMY PRODUCER* INTO SILENCE!!!

FentyGa
6 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Yuck. We let people like her become famous and millionaires. Cringey. Her acting like 3 months is a long time to record an album....yikes. 

She just won her first Grammy, a big honour, and people are tryna slam her for it. While I personally wouldn't react that way, she has the right to feel that way.

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

I want to fully believe and support her but this feels clickbait-y
*BULLIED* BY *GRAMMY PRODUCER* INTO SILENCE!!!

Pigrez’s “I’ll expose Gaga’s career-ruining secret” teas :ladyhaha:

gagaisitalian
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

She just won her first Grammy, a big honour, and people are tryna slam her for it. While I personally wouldn't react that way, she has the right to feel that way.

She can feel however she wants. Ranting in a Twitter video and focusing on the negative instead of the positive is the reason I wish these ungrateful new artists would have never been given a chance.

Archived