Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B addresses hate over Best Rap Album win and BET's Nicki drag

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

JustAnother
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Some people really uninformed as **** huh. Both Cardi and Nicki are black and Latino... 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
17 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I think it's more problematic why there is a "Black Entertainment Television"... if it would be "White Entertainment Television" the world would be in chaos. :triggered:

Oh God that is a false equivalence. 

Learn the history of racism and segregation in the United States and then come reasses your statement. 

You’re welcome. 

DeleteMyAccount
17 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I think it's more problematic why there is a "Black Entertainment Television"... if it would be "White Entertainment Television" the world would be in chaos. :triggered:

We don't have time to explain to you why the black community had to create spaces for their own due to the segregation and misrepresentation of the masses. That's on you, sorry. 

DutchHooker
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Oh God that is a false equivalence. 

Learn the history of racism and segregation in the United States and then come reasses your statement. 

You’re welcome. 

I know the history thank you, but I think it's funny that people are constantly asking for more diversity, while black people may keep it 'black only'.. extremely weird I think and not very 2019.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

We don't have time to explain to you why the black community had to create spaces for their own due to the segregation and misrepresentation of the masses. That's on you, sorry. 

Yeah I know, but that makes the black/white segregation only worse.. I'd expect that in 2019 where everyone is asking for diversity they would stop with something based on one race.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

I know the history thank you, but I think it's funny that people are constantly asking for more diversity, while black people may keep it 'black only'.. extremely weird I think and not very 2019.

Knowing is not the same as understanding 

imwoahvicky
23 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

sis why are you still pressed over things involving race, this has been going on for MONTHS 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah I know, but that makes the black/white segregation only worse.. I'd expect that in 2019 where everyone is asking for diversity they would stop with something based on one race.

You DO know that white/non-black folks are welcome to the BETs, right? It's no different from the white Oscars... 

DutchHooker
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Knowing is not the same as understanding 

Perhaps I don't 'understand' it, but I understand facts and I'm shocked when I see something called Black Entertainment Television, it looks very hypocrite IMO. But this is another discussion for another thread :messga:

GreenDiamond

It's interesting how she adressess that producers almost given up on her because she was pregnant during album cycle,

shows a lot about industry tho

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, imwoahvicky said:

sis why are you still pressed over things involving race, this has been going on for MONTHS 

Because after the Grammy's I saw a lot of controversy about diversity and stuff and I would never expect that something like that still exists while everyone has to change. Every thing needs to have at least enough POC's, which is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't understand why they keep it black exclusive.

imwoahvicky
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Because after the Grammy's I saw a lot of controversy about diversity and stuff and I would never expect that something like that still exists while everyone has to change. Every thing needs to have at least enough POC's, which is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't understand why they keep it black exclusive.

It's hard to argue with you about race considering what I've seen in the GGD Discord last year :wtf: you're the same one who said you're uncomfortable with lesbians 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Perhaps I don't 'understand' it, but I understand facts and I'm shocked when I see something called Black Entertainment Television, it looks very hypocrite IMO. But this is another discussion for another thread :messga:

You don’t understand it then. It’s just that simple. 

It’s a complex subject for sure. 

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

You DO know that white/non-black folks are welcome to the BETs, right? It's no different from the white Oscars... 

Yeah but the name scares me like, it's not literally the "White Oscars", BET is really called Black.. ... like I should not watch it for example.

Runway
28 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

There is a a white entertainment television: its called Fox, CBS, The CW, etc :toofunny:

also BET is not black only. Gaga has won a BET award

Archived