šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga explains her Grammy Performance

Stephen

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I don't think that happened, the hair looks the same as the carpet, the makeup/hair for the performance was different, and after the performance she was using red lips. Impossible she changed hair/make up/dress, wore the silver dress, took the pictures, gave the interview and then another change of hair/make up/dress to the black shirt.

Ā 

We need your help here @ARTPOPthatbooty

I am so confused! Haha

Also, why would she care about changing back into her silver dress for the pictures with the Grammys. None of the other girls changed back into their runway dresses for their Grammy pics (Kacey/Dua Lipa). Plot thickens... nude lip at marks afterparty!Ā 

I think the greatest mystery for me is how the heckĀ she takes the red lip off!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop
10 hours ago, Economy said:

I'm on data. What did she say?

Ā 

Did she explain why she shook her head and wipped her hair in such an awkward way some someone trying to be rock and failing miserably at it?Ā :triggered:

Bad day hun? Funny because you are a Cher's fan. (I love Cher but C'monĀ :ladyhaha:

Pierre
8 minutes ago, Renie said:

I am so confused! Haha

Also, why would she care about changing back into her silver dress for the pictures with the Grammys. None of the other girls changed back into their runway dresses for their Grammy pics (Kacey/Dua Lipa). Plot thickens... nude lip at marks afterparty!Ā 

I think the greatest mystery for me is how the heckĀ she takes the red lip off!!

We need to make a thread and see what little detectives find!

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

9 minutes ago, Pierre said:

We need to make a thread and see what little detectives find!

Iā€™d be scared to see what theories they dig up!Ā :ladyhaha:

Economy
13 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

Bad day hun? Funny because you are a Cher's fan. (I love Cher but C'monĀ :ladyhaha:

I don't get Chers relevance in thisĀ :huh:

Ā 

And not a bad day. I just didn't like the performance... Specifically cuz of her awkard movementsĀ :shrug:

AgusPop
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't get Chers relevance in thisĀ :huh:

Ā 

And not a bad day. I just didn't like the performance... Specifically cuz of her awkardļ»æ movementsĀ :shrug:

"Chers relevance" "awkardļ»æ movements"Ā 

Please lets end this here bc I love Cher

Economy
1 minute ago, AgusPop said:

"Chers relevance" "awkardļ»æ movements"Ā 

Please lets end this here bc I love Cher

Oh that's what u mean.

Ā 

I still don't get why bring her up tho. I acknowledge Cher has a lot of awkard moments. But Just like that doesn't stop me from being a Cher fan, in not gonna burn my Gaga Stan card just cuz I found Gaga's performance awkard

Ā 

But in allowed to acknowledge that I found it awkard and wasn't my fav performance

Ā 

Or is the "no negativity" police gonna force me to withhold my opinion????

destructivelove
12 hours ago, Red said:

Does that sound like a high woman, liddos? :neyde:

Actually yes. Ā Her mannerisms 100 percent scream ate a pot brownie. Ā No shade. Ā If sheā€™s happy sheā€™s happy. Which she clearly is. But if you think this proves stone cold sober....errr...glasses

thatfoxyfeeling

She obviously likes the interviewer thatā€™s why she sounded genuine and I loved her explanation about the performance.Ā :applause:

Archived