Stefani Tee
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Featured Posts

Allan
Just now, itsmatthere said:

I don't understand why she lowed the key?  The verses were uncomfortably low for her and I felt her high notes were off because of this as well.  

The key sounded the same to me :confused:

And yet I think that it was if not THE best, one of the best executions of the high notes in the chorus even though she was moving a lot

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

TheShameMonster

Grammys should’ve just let her perform earlier in the night. She’d obviously been celebrating those Grammy wins and had a couple glasses before getting on that stage. What we witnessed tonight was definitely DrunkyGa doing her thing 

NEVER REALLY OVER IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME
  • LMAO 1

itsmatthere
3 minutes ago, Allan said:

The key sounded the same to me :confused:

And yet I think that it was if not THE best, one of the best executions of the high notes in the chorus even though she was moving a lot

I could be wrong - it just felt like the lower notes were difficult for her today.  

• Like 1

Blue Monster

Unexpected. It is like she is trying to sing in a Gaga voice but not Ally:ally:

• Thanks 1

GABEL

Us in 2010 would never expect that we are complaining her being too weird and dramatic :huntyga:

I agreed some of the movements are cringy but overall it's a good way to prove she is not the same girl in ASIB(also proved that she's a good actor if you ask me)

• Like 3

THATFoxyFeeling

Lady Gaga is the most versatile performer of our generation, she literally changed it up and the performance was incredible. :applause: 

Edited by THATFoxyFeeling
  • Like 7

Tyler1992

I really loved her performance. You could tell her heart and soul was really in it. 

The camera work almost gave me a seizure though, can whoever directs the Grammys not come back please?

• Like 1

Diente

I loved this so much. I need her to follow this Freddy Mercury x Elton John glam rock direction. She kills at it.

• Like 3

imnotyourbabe10

I loved it as well!  She looked incredible (and the red carpet look made me turn hetero for a minute).  As much as I want a TFM/BTW/AP weird Gaga back, I'm here for her rad incarnation of Joanne/rock-ga!   Super sexy, too! :firega:

tumblr_omd259T2ZD1vkwufpo6_r1_500.gif

In all fairness...she did kind of start off this way.  So cool seeing her embrace it. 

tumblr_m6dw6lP52d1qza4gto1_500.gif

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

pachinko

I loved it. Did you notice the cameras were all on the stage the whole time? Just like ASIB movie. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ignotus

I love it 

:ally:

Idc abt the negative comments about it, she served energy and vocals :vegas:

• Love 1

maryloo

I just rewatched it and I’m ****ing dying at how iconic it is. It’s so Gaga. She’s pulling from so many of her influences. Imagine Elvis on this stage. He was similarly OTT to Gaga when performing. I’m living for more of these performances for her next record. 

• Like 3

Twitter

It was more GAGA and less ALLY which was fine with me. 

An American online news and social networking service.