performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Featured Posts

DWUWpartII

Thank God they saved the original for Oscars. This performance was memorable too, didn't expect it at all:vegas:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher
  • Like 13

Ally Campana

I liked the performance but I’m more concerned about her. She looks high and I think the rumour about her fight with Christian is true. She looks like she’s faking her happiness.

Edited by Ally Campana
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

NewRules

Sorry Million Reasons stans, Gaga is back

Edited by NewRules
  • YAAAS 9
  • Sad 1

marteo

I don´t know how to feel!!!!!! Fck meeeee!!! I did not get this performance at all!!  :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

FameGaga

I was confused but at the same time aroused. 

Edited by FameGaga
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Allan

I'm sorry but whoever complains about "the performance didn't match the song" clearly doesn't know what Gaga is about after all these years. The performance maybe wasn't made to represent the song itself, but a certain aspect of the movie - the chaotic and intense rise to the fame and fall into drug addiction.

Edit: and also, GAGA IS A ROCKSTAR. Somedays she will want to bring a band onstage and put out a crazy energetic performance for a rather melodramatic song just because she goddamn wants to.

Edited by Allan
  • Like 39
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

nicolasrumet

Wasn't a good choice really, considering that this is the grammy's. Their voters are old white dudes. RIP her chances for 2020

• LMAO 5
  • Sad 2

Kitsch

It was amazing. Can you imagine another performance of her playing the piano and belting out the whole song?

I mean I'm sure it would have been amazing too but she literally just did that last year with Joanne and Million Reasons.

I think what she did was also good for the Oscar campaign cause she brought new life to the song in a way we had not been familiar with before.

I especially loved how she looked into the camera in the last frame.

Sure it was slightly odd but Gaga has never felt the need to settle for a safe performance. Even a song like Til It Happens to You was sung in like ten different ways, I'm glad she switched things up a bit for this one.

Edited by Kitsch
If you want to forget something, maybe sitting around and remembering it in every detail ain't the right way.
  • Like 27
  • YAAAS 3

maryloo

Obsessed! She made the song GAGA, not Ally. I am living for the rock anthem she created out of it. 

• Like 24
  • YAAAS 2

Kitsch
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

Wasn't a good choice really, considering that this is the grammy's. Their voters are old white dudes. RIP her chances for 2020

The Grammys literally nominated Cardi B for Record and Album of the Year.

If you want to forget something, maybe sitting around and remembering it in every detail ain't the right way.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

fathermonster

Did anyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely...

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1