💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

Diamond Fart

Since when is it cringy to put your everything and your feeling into a performance ? I thought we liked that about her ? I thought we liked her because we know what it's like to be weird and be critisized for it ? Meanwhile we're doing the same as the rest lf the world, disliking her for being weird, aka: herself. (The performance was not even slightly cringy, i prefer artists who put feeling into it, instead of doing the same routine everytime) 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

I think it really is a song of two energies. The start is obviously very calm before it erupts into something massive. It's nice to see the whole song carried with the energy of the second half! 

AlexanderMagno
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

Omg can y’all stop saying that **** it’s so degrading. I’m one of the people who became a fan in 2009 and has been LOVING her rock-related songs and performances and has been dying for a rock album or for her to bring CrazyGa back but I also don’t like this :smh: 

I don’t get at all how you can compare this to her earlier performances. For those she usually had a strong visual and musical concept that looked rehearsed and impressive on all counts. This did not feel like that at all. If you would’ve inserted this performance into her earlier era’s it would easily rank as one of the worst :rip: 

Anyway, stop trying it with the big theories about why people don’t like it. Everyone has their reasons. Myself, I don’t just want CrazyGa, I want a GOOD CrazyGa and this just wasn’t it imo.

Why do you still bother? It’s Gagadaily :huntyga:

Anyway, for my surprise, I actually loved the performance! Maybe because I read the opinions here before watching it, I was expecting something way worse... I really enjoyed it. I didn’t find her vocals offkey at all, lower than usual but still very much on point. The last 20 seconds were probably unnecessary, but it wasn’t that bad. I loved the 80s rock vibe they tried to give to the song.

I don’t know, I’m usually the first to criticise her but I loved this :sweat: I’m actually concerned I’ve listened to an edited performance lol

But still, fans arguing “this is crazyGaga, deal with it” is just stupid, not even Gaga is able to go back to that earlier state (and when she tries, most of the times it’s indeed cringy).

Panchecco

I absolutely loved the look, the voice and the idea to make Shallow more rock but I think they needed to change the instrumental as well because seeing Gaga acting crazy and rocking out to a sweet love song was just random lmao

I do hope though this will be the direction for LG6, the rock album we deserve :vegas:

Of course, every respectable media outlet out there praising her performance while little monstrosities trashing it. 

Some of you need to see beyond your regular popstar performance. 

it was fun tbh, i get why some people felt it was cringy but to my eyes this performance was controversial. and finally gaga is starting to shock the audience again! i kinda missed it, how gaga made people stare at her like ... "is u ok sis?"

so yeah i loved it

Michelle

Well I ****ing LOVED IT 🙌🏽 And she looked absolutely fantastic ☺️ 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Cloudbusting

The performance was amazingGg thank god she didn’t perform as ally. Lady Gaga is a rockstarrr for god sakes (remember that interview lol) she was serving glam rock craziness and I’m all about it.

I was all for it. I kind of get what you are saying with cringe, but that is why I love her. She is not your standard controlled, plastic pop star. She is feeling herself, being free and so should we. :ohwell:

LastNight

I loved it, I thought it was really cool. The outfit, the lighting, her vocals were all on point - I feel like she really embodied the spirit of the song!

truthteller

they should have changed more for the instrumental to match her performance, i would love to watch a full rock and roll SHALLOW performance.

i almost had a heart attack when she jumped off the group in high heels ..... her hips omg

Archived