Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

Virgin Ryan

We used to see her stripped down persona since 2014. I think some forget that she is LADY GAGA after all. 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
3 hours ago, SKANK said:

Hands down my favorite Gaga performances in years

She flipped the song on its head, gave us something new, surprised us all, and left the hetero plebs on social media scratching their heads.

Keep making us uncomfortable Gaga!

That one was so much better though :sweat:

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That one was so much better though :sweat:

The Poker Face performance was better or Shallow?

Didymus
3 hours ago, Rifek said:

It was perfect. 

That's the Gaga I fell in love with 10 years ago. 

I'm sure that most of the people who are complaining joined our community during C2C/Joanne era and that's why they don't like/understand it. 

Omg can y’all stop saying that **** it’s so degrading. I’m one of the people who became a fan in 2009 and has been LOVING her rock-related songs and performances and has been dying for a rock album or for her to bring CrazyGa back but I also don’t like this :smh: 

I don’t get at all how you can compare this to her earlier performances. For those she usually had a strong visual and musical concept that looked rehearsed and impressive on all counts. This did not feel like that at all. If you would’ve inserted this performance into her earlier era’s it would easily rank as one of the worst :rip: 

Anyway, stop trying it with the big theories about why people don’t like it. Everyone has their reasons. Myself, I don’t just want CrazyGa, I want a GOOD CrazyGa and this just wasn’t it imo.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

The Poker Face performance was better or Shallow?

PF :nick: Glorious. I don’t know, Shallow left me totally unimpressed. I’m glad many of you are loving it though. And I ám excited about the big return of her staring into the camera ending :giveup: 

Whispering
4 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Wasn't a good choice really, considering that this is the grammy's. Their voters are old white dudes. RIP her chances for 2020

Old white dudes love a blonde rocker chick in a bodysuit. 

Schwerk

From the girl who's always headbanging in front row: SHE KILLED IT!

Thank you for catering to my rock n roll heart :runhug:

This performance was pure raw Gaga energy. Not overly rehearsed, similar to her getting really into it during her own shows. It's a side of her fans have seen since the beginning, but a lot of the GP doesn't know Gaga in concert always has a heavy live band that coats her songs in a a nice layer of heavy metal.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Didymus
20 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

We used to see her stripped down persona since 2014. I think some forget that she is LADY GAGA after all. 

How is this not stripped down though? :huh: I don’t get why so many of you are pretending this is so different. For me it’s a perfect continuity with how she performed the rock-ish Joanne songs. Is it ‘Lady GAGA’ just because she headbangs a few more times? If so, I don’t feel like you guys remember what a GAGA performance was tbh...

VOLANTIS

I actually thoroughly enjoyed it. I mean it's such a beautiful song to me I don't know if she can ruin it even if she tries. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Well, it is definitely a Gaga performance.
Just watched it 3 times, as it was aired in the middle of the night for me.

I gotta say I was VERY surprised, just because this wasn't what I was expecting. So the first reaction was "what the hell...", but then I watched it again and again, and I gotta say it's weird and I love it.
I mean, it is Gaga, and we all know that she's weird, that's what makes her Gaga, so we should "expect" things like this. Although I think her vocals were not the greatest (but still pretty amazing, as IT IS Gaga), I think she gave a great performance.

Now I can just hope for a piano one with Bradley in the Oscars.

Davian
5 hours ago, Galagala said:

Cringey performance:omg:

Twitter people are laughing at her omg:messga:

They laughed at her during her whole career. Who is laughing now:trollga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

ThatAsianGuy
3 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Hopefully she just stands still for the oscars. This was A MESS

So you want a boring performance then :triggered:

Archived