💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Some of you just now figuring out that Gaga is quirky and odd in her movements when not choreographed?  Lol where you been her entire career?  It's one of her endearing traits among many little oddities.   There is a reason her dad nicknamed her "loopy". She doesn't have to be high it's just her. 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

Totally unrelated side note, I just noticed Paul McCartney’s drummer Abe was the drummer in this performance! Not that anyone here would care but that excited me to see haha

See The Best In Everyone

spicemuncher

It’s... interesting. My biggest issue is that she was ever so slightly off key on the first chorus, honestly.

zakariah

not my favourite performance by her but I can understand that she was FKING HIGH AF so I can excuse the weird-assery of it and focus on the SLAYING VOCALS SHE DELIVERED WHILE JUMPING LIKE A MANIAC :vegas:

crisTEAne

first i was a lil bit shocked lmao which is quite funny coz well its lady ****ing gaga :selena: 

but i just watched it again and im hooked. it was super awesome :rockstar:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lona Delery

was she on crack or smth, she was so weird the entire evening

but the vocals were incredible

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)
Didymus

It was fun seeing her act all rockstar again but I agree with the members who pointed out that it didn’t really match that song and that she ended up sacrificing her vocals for way too many unnecessary headbanging :sweat:

Yes she has obviously been crazy and weird in the past but this used to be in an impressive manner and in a way that aided the song’s expression, while here she actually distracts from the song :madge: 

She looked great and it was a fun performance but I gotta be honest, if I didn’t know who she was and this was the first I saw from her I would not be impressed and would probably assume she wasn’t that talented. And that’s a bummer.

Archived