Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Allan said:

Yay props for them for making jokes with drug addiction when that's exactly the point she wanted to address tonight :saladga:

I'm sure they didn't mean no harm. I get your point but I feel like these are just people trying to light things up a bit.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

I’m sorry, I hate to say this, but I really didn’t love this performance. She looked AMAZING. She sounded AMAZING. But she just stood there and thrashed around, which is really not right for Shallow. I would have preferred her to just stand still and let her voice carry it, that’s just my opinion though.

See The Best In Everyone

warioaddams

Love Gaga, love Shallow. But I'm not so sure about the performance. This rock thing going on didn't fit the song at all. 

The people that wanted a different song from the soundtrack need to move on, there will be no singles and the era will end with Shallow at the Oscars.

Based off the performance reactions you can tell the pre-ARTPOP fans from the Cheek to Cheek onwards. That was absolute perfection. It’s expected that the basic GP won’t get it.

It was amazing... Everything... Who disagrees just sush 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Delusional Aura

THis performance was mess af....what's with the headbanging that was not in sync with the music itself. Girl what the hell do you think you're doing. 

She needs to redeem at the oscars...

that was so off, the lighting was homophobic, everything felt lazy like she just thought “I’m the biggest star anyways idgaf so imma snort a line of coke before my performance and whatever happens happens” 

huttont

It was good and I loved the vibe. I just wish her jumping around and headbanging didn’t make her voice shaky

I’m always on her side- but it was cringey with the movements. A ballad  doesn’t require those kind of rock movements. Not sure what she was trying to do. She looked great though. 

Really wish she was able to perform INLA or ARUTW..

The performance wasn't really my cuppa tea BUT it's so interesting how SO MANY PEOPLE like it. Like, the locals are living! If not for the performance itself, its meme-worthiness :teehee: Gaga won again, even if she's on crack tonight!

Hands down my favorite Gaga performances in years

She flipped the song on its head, gave us something new, surprised us all, and left the hetero plebs on social media scratching their heads.

Keep making us uncomfortable Gaga!

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Archived