performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2020Covid19IsOurs

Thank God they saved the original for Oscars. This performance was memorable too, didn't expect it at all:vegas:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Ally Campana

I liked the performance but I’m more concerned about her. She looks high and I think the rumour about her fight with Christian is true. She looks like she’s faking her happiness.

Does it matter? Damage is done

I'm sorry but whoever complains about "the performance didn't match the song" clearly doesn't know what Gaga is about after all these years. The performance maybe wasn't made to represent the song itself, but a certain aspect of the movie - the chaotic and intense rise to the fame and fall into drug addiction.

Edit: and also, GAGA IS A ROCKSTAR. Somedays she will want to bring a band onstage and put out a crazy energetic performance for a rather melodramatic song just because she goddamn wants to.

Chickens in Malibu

Wasn't a good choice really, considering that this is the grammy's. Their voters are old white dudes. RIP her chances for 2020

Bradley

It was amazing. Can you imagine another performance of her playing the piano and belting out the whole song?

I mean I'm sure it would have been amazing too but she literally just did that last year with Joanne and Million Reasons.

I think what she did was also good for the Oscar campaign cause she brought new life to the song in a way we had not been familiar with before.

I especially loved how she looked into the camera in the last frame.

Sure it was slightly odd but Gaga has never felt the need to settle for a safe performance. Even a song like Til It Happens to You was sung in like ten different ways, I'm glad she switched things up a bit for this one.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bradley
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

Wasn't a good choice really, considering that this is the grammy's. Their voters are old white dudes. RIP her chances for 2020

The Grammys literally nominated Cardi B for Record and Album of the Year.

Y’all wanted crazy Gaga back, but now she’s too weird. Locals on Twitter are divided as usual, big accounts are praising her. 

I love her. 

FreePalestine

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Archived