💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Shallow' wins Pop Duo at GRAMMYs (3rd win)

monsterdino

Featured Posts

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Girl it’s Pop Duo so Solo Gaga could and would NEVER ever win that category :laughga:

That was the joke :poot:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone please post a link to the stream? The ones one the Grammy topic don't work. I'm from Bosnia, I don't have CBS and its 3am here

Suspiria

Can she stop this "humble, overwhelmed" thing please. She always looks so distressed, shaking her head doing fake tears and gasps.

You've literally just destroyed all the competition and won 3 Grammys in one night for the smash hits that you wrote. Be happy and proud, celebrate!:firega:

xoxojohnwayne
1 hour ago, Lo Lee Ta said:

did we expect anything different

duh

tell me something girl

who expected joanne(where do you think your going where do you think your going going girl) to ever win something lol

imnotyourbabe10

Please don't come for me but the whole 'god' part lost me a bit...gurl, where's your rad, "make pop ugly" fame monster self!?  I get she's reinvented herself and I'm all for Joanne/ASIB and general public "normalcy" but she's kind of assimilating, which worries me a tad. 

Just disappointed that the message or inference is that we can't seemingly radicalize post-one's twenties...it's okay to be super queer in later stages of one's life  (She is awesome and always changes it up, no doubt) but I don't really recognize her these days.  Very happy for her and am not complaining -- just reflecting on the changes these last 10+ years. 

She really does imbue her artistry with both the Lady and the Gaga.

Archived