• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Enigmatic

sorry but she looks bad

like the dress is good 

but what's wrong with her face

I am having my ARTPOP moment

She looks beautiful from the neck up but that dress is a complete letdown. Like sis, I know you’re keeping it safe since it’s Oscar season BUT GIVE US SOMETHING!!! Dress like the queen you are, you’re Gaga for God’s sake...I-

The dress is alright tbh. Surprised everyone thinks the hair and makeup is nice - seems pretty toned down and basic. More underwhelming than the dress. Then again she did say she couldnt wear it tonight cos of the crying 😂😂😝

Suspiria
6 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

For y'all saying it's considered worst dress, have y'all seen cardi's? :smh:

5 minutes ago, Akiki said:

love her face and hair. The dress is cute. No reason for major meltdown. not like she is the worst of the night. The clam dress from Cardi is tragic

Cardi looks amazing. She's injecting some fun and liveliness into the catwalk.

Literally every other look on that carpet has been bland. Everyone looks beautiful, but nothing stands out in the slightest. Cardi is providing some entertainment, her's is literally the only look anyone will remember from tonight (except maybe Katy's for the wrong reasons).

You can’t express dislike for something Gaga does without being accused of melting down. :toofunny:

People are underwhelmed by her dress. It’s a legitimate critism.  Relax. 

15 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

too normie. Come back EnigmaGa.

I love her and I’m rejoicing in her wins but sis is OBSESSED with pandering to the public to appear ‘normal’ these days. Wherever ‘Gaga’ is locked, I’ll find her and free her in the name of all the gays cause this ain’t it. 

Sneaky Oliver

Baby she’s winning multiple awards tonight. The dress is simple but that’s not the big deal for tonight :ohwell:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

OMonster

For anyone dragging Cardi's look - she is serving more Gaga than Gaga, and if she were to walk out on the carpet in an outfit like this again... you'd all be gagging :reductive:

DzFjeGtWkAASMfL.jpg:large

Spoiler

Gaga herself looks amazing tonight, but it's clearly very understated - which is a little disappointing, especially considering all the wins she is going to have / has already had tonight. 

subtext / fantasy

I actually love it, the dress isn't anything iconic but it looks amazing with her hair and makeup tonight!! :sara:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

For anyone dragging Cardi's look - she is serving more Gaga than Gaga, and if she were to walk out on the carpet in an outfit like this again... you'd all be gagging :reductive:

DzFjeGtWkAASMfL.jpg:large

Hide contents

Gaga herself looks amazing tonight, but it's clearly very understated - which is a little disappointing, especially considering all the wins she is going to have / has already had tonight. 

I never thought I would say this but Cardi is slaying the fashion tonight :teehee:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

27 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

A comedy queen :air: we stan.

What happened at the end of this interview that shocked Gaga?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived