Jump to content
celeb

Ariana reacts to her Grammy win

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

what were y'all expecting her to do? give back the Grammy?

she deserves it tho and we all know GIAW was Joanne's only real competition :huntyga:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red

It would have worked out if you didn’t cut your arm off because of a broken nail

ask me anything :hor: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/249494-ask-red-anything/
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adakam
23 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

what were y'all expecting her to do? give back the Grammy?

she deserves it tho and we all know GIAW was Joanne's only real competition :huntyga:

Say something like "I appreciate the Academy recognizing my work but it doesnt lessen the fact that they spread lies about me regarding the performance"

But we pretty much got "its so beautiful, love you again, academy"

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 hours ago, Poissonche said:

She cares, she just does not want it to be too important.

Bish she’s has all the attention on her after the Fiasco she had with them and her album debut at number 1

Mychal

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babyboo

everytime i see GGD/pop stans comments abt any current it girl, i always thought no wonder its getting harder and harder to have more than 1 dominating female artist on the chart. all the stans do is tear each other down :saladga:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babyboo
12 hours ago, Adakam said:

Say something like "I appreciate the Academy recognizing my work but it doesnt lessen the fact that they spread lies about me regarding the performance"

But we pretty much got "its so beautiful, love you again, academy"

The grammys spreading lies abt her and her winning is not even relevant to each other. she's simply saying sorry she couldn't attend bc of her differences with the grammys. i don't get the feeling that she 'backpedal' or is kissing their arse in any way. she didn't even threw any rude comments towards the grammys in the first place (i wish she did bc their treatment to artists are always terrible), simply stating the fact that the man DID lie abt the situation and explain the real situation thoroughly. its the 'news' site that says she's iNsuLtEd and what not

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterOfSpain

I'm confused, most users here told me Sweetener is trash yet Ariana won a Grammy last night :huh: Who should I trust? :shrug:

Anyways let me stream the Grammy winning album one more time so I can decide by myself :flower:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterOfSpain

sakdhjkfjklfjwkjfhj what y'all want her to do? Give back the Grammy? If she didn't say anything y'all would be calling her ungrateful :deadbanana:  I-... Seriously I hate this cult site so much :triggered:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babyboo
8 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Bish she’s has all the attention on her after the Fiasco she had with them and her album debut at number 1

you think her album debut at #1 bc of grammy drama?

&xtz=-420&jv=13.13.0-stackpath&bv=2.5.1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCHEISSEMONTRE
3 hours ago, babyboo said:

you think her album debut at #1 bc of grammy drama?

&xtz=-420&jv=13.13.0-stackpath&bv=2.5.1

We all know how that will end up 

Mychal

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×