Gaga Daily Youtube
society

USA To Design $60 Billion War Ships For Canada

Featured Posts

Kimihiro

Lockheed is one of the leading if not the leading defense company so no surprises. It's like buying a plane from Boeing just more customized.

FUNK ME DOWNTOWN.

Morphine Prince
24 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

You like my new war ship ? Gee thanks, just bought it

giphy.gif

Whoever said war can’t solve your problems must’ve not had enough countries to bomb in 

Your silence is my favorite sound
  • LMAO 1

GlitterandTeeth
59 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Whoever said war can’t solve your problems must’ve not had enough countries to bomb in 

They say which country, I say bomb all of em, Happiness is the same price as 60 billion(yuh)

xoxo hoanne
  • LMAO 1

Woolfsmck
On 2/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, Economy said:

I don't know if the US company is manufacturing it too. It just says they will design it

Canada's industry is very capable of building their own equiptment... most likely Lockheed will assist in what to make and how to make it....for a process of course.....plus is good to have a strong ally with good equiptment. 😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Glamourpuss

I always thought it's so ****ed up that other countries manufacture the weapons that could be used against them. I know the US and Canada are allies but I mean other countries. 

Edited by Glamourpuss

Economy
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I always thought it's so ****ed up that other countries manufacture the weapons that could be used against them. I know the US and Canada are allies but I mean other countries. 

Canada backed out of a contract selling Billions worth of equipment to Saudi Arabia after some disputes over how it was being used as well as the death of that reporter

Money wise it was a huge loss. The city that was gonna manufacture it (London) has a very local economy because it's too far from other bigger cities around Toronto for work commuting and stuff so it's kinda gotta stand on its own two feet

jesse_batista

Economy
16 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Canada's industry is very capable of building their own equiptment... most likely Lockheed will assist in what to make and how to make it....for a process of course.....plus is good to have a strong ally with good equiptment. 😁

Perhaps

I just know $60 Billion is a lot of money that can be used better :air:

But without a doubt this money on the fleet will be spent gradually over a few years...

Our annual military budget was supposed to rise to around 2% of GDP which would raise the military budget to around $40 Billion a year...

So not enough to pay for that fleet at once

jesse_batista

Woolfsmck
14 hours ago, Economy said:

Perhaps

I just know $60 Billion is a lot of money that can be used better :air:

But without a doubt this money on the fleet will be spent gradually over a few years...

Our annual military budget was supposed to rise to around 2% of GDP which would raise the military budget to around $40 Billion a year...

So not enough to pay for that fleet at once

Is there any proof that 60 bil is the amount?  Fake news?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy
4 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

Is there any proof that 60 bil is the amount?  Fake news?

This news came from BNN. That's the biggest business Newstead network in the country

I always get my news from them cuz they are always the first to report it on their channel and online

Generally speaking their news is accurate, mistakes are rare

jesse_batista