Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
musician

Paloma Faith

Bellatrix

Paloma Faith  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite album?

• Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?
    • Fall to Grace
    • A Perfect Contradiction
    • The Architect

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

I noticed that the brilliant Paloma Faith didn't have her own appreciation thread here in the fanbase section, so I had to change that.
Paloma-Faith-Sexy-05.png

Paloma Faith Blomfield is an English singer, songwriter and actress, known for her retro and eccentric style.
She started her career in 2007 and released her debut album in 2009. Since then she has released four great albums. Stream now! :vegas:

Studio albums:
* Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? (2009)
* Fall to Grace (2012)
* A Perfect Contradiction (2014)
* The Architect (2017)

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I literally love all of them, there's no way I can choose one :giveup: Also she's so ****ing underrated :giveup: 

I know! She deserves so much more than she gets :giveup:

loathereality

i cannot say that i am very informed her music but i listened her 2 albums watched probably all of her videos and obv listened ti her singles

i also watched a couple of live performances

i like her very much, wish she was more famous at least meghan trainor level famous

once i have time i will dig into her

also we should show more love to more artists here <3

• 1 month later...
Villanelle

She's amazing. Huge fan here, saw her live last year and I've seen a good few pop Queen since (Kylie and Mariah being just two) yet her concert I enjoyed the most. I just really loved that album (the Architect) and it was at a time where I really NEEDED a night like that to forget my woes lol. I was dancing all night!  One thing that struck me was the energy she has WHILST serving vocals. You completely forget how many of her songs are uptempo. Even 'Changing' (the Sigma collab which I'm not that keen on) was amazing live and had everyone jumping.

She seems to have become a bit of a love/hate figure (well here in the UK at least) mainly due to her political views and style, but with everything going on atm, it's hard to keep quiet about those things. Women seem to get bashed more regarding this, Lily Allen is another example.

I am looking forward to new music from her, I pray she's working on a new album! Fall To Grace and The Architect are my favorite albums by her.

Archived