Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BB: "A big night for “Shallow” is a very real possibility"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

via Billboard: 

A big night for “Shallow” is a very real possibility: the duet from A Star Is Born is the sort of ultra-emotional, sweeping sing-along that the Recording Academy has long gravitated towards in the Big Four, from “I Will Always Love You” to “Use Somebody” to another soundtrack smash, “My Heart Will Go On.” Gaga certainly doesn’t need a victory in either category to cement her legacy, and an Oscar win or two later this month could serve as the ultimate consolation prize… but then again, “Shallow” is a rightful smash, a powerhouse pop-rock ballad that pulled off the rare movie-to-pop-radio crossover and will remain one of 2018’s most memorable cultural artifacts. If “Shallow” goes two-for-two in the Big Four, the wins will go down not only as an overdue general category recognition of Gaga, but an acknowledgement that “Shallow” is already one of her most enduring singles. 

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/8497168/grammys-2019-nine-artists-who-could-dominate?utm_source=twitter

We love a major industry company predicting a good night for Gaga :vegas:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

So does this mean it will not be a big night for Shallow? :oprah:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

nattuggla

The more media is hyping it up to win, the more I get the feeling she is getting snubbed. I keep my expectations low to not get disappointed..... I think 1 win is at least manageable.

At least we can look forward to a performance and a bigger sales boost.:vegas:

LateToCult

I’m not expecting a single win. I’ve set the bar on the floor so I won’t be disappointed at all.  :vegas:

elijahfan

These media outlets can't predict ****, that much I've learnt through the years. So I'm just gonna hold my breath and hope for the best tonight :pray:

MaryJaneHolland
12 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So does this mean it will not be a big night for Shallow? :oprah:

Bingo

tumblr_pa2v7ozhwq1xw7h9io1_250.gif

Serial Chiller
9 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’m not expecting a single win. I’ve set the bar on the floor so I won’t be disappointed at all.  :vegas:

That’s the way to do it :vegas:

2020Covid19IsOurs

Shallow is winning both! :vegas:

It's gonna be twice the celebration or twice them meltdowns:vegas:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

I have a feeling that Gaga will win two awards tonight:

- Best Song Written For Visual Media ("Shallow")

- Best Pop Solo ("Joanne")

Don’t @ me but I’m more and more convinced Gaga is just going to lose for Pop Performance or maybe she’s gonna even go home as the 10 time Grammy Award Winner Lady Goga everyone

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived