Jump to content
Webbys
event

61st GRAMMY Awards

Featured Posts

Davian

F*ck a good sleep schedule, staying up for this 100%:vegas:

11th time Grammy winner incoming:firega:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619

As someone in the U.K. I don’t know whether to stay up late to watch a stream or not, I did for the GG and it just pissed me off to see Bradley snubbed, I don’t want the same for tonight :selena:

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

As someone in the U.K. I don’t know whether to stay up late to watch a stream or not, I did for the GG and it just pissed me off to see Bradley snubbed, I don’t want the same for tonight :selena:

Or you could witness.mp3 one of the best nights of Gaga’s career:vegas:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

Or you could witness.mp3 one of the best nights of Gaga’s career:vegas:

Don’t try to hype me up my heart has suffered through too much :messga:

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewRules
10 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

As someone in the U.K. I don’t know whether to stay up late to watch a stream or not, I did for the GG and it just pissed me off to see Bradley snubbed, I don’t want the same for tonight :selena:

I did the same and I was mad that I ruined my sleep schedule for that mess, but even if she doesn't win big tonight the Grammys are worth staying up for anyway. It's always impossible to find clips of all the performances in the morning so it's worth seeing it live

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewRules

It blows my mind just how many BTS stans there are.. they're only nominated for best album packaging and yet every tweet about the Grammys is flooded with their stans

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
16 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Don’t try to hype me up my heart has suffered through too much :messga:

Sorry:messga: But like @NewRules said, the performance will be worth it!!

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
30 minutes ago, Davian said:

F*ck a good sleep schedule, staying up for this 100%:vegas:

11th time Grammy winner incoming:firega:

Yaas dude, tomorrow we'll stan a double digit Grammy winner :firega:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
warrentw
31 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

As someone in the U.K. I don’t know whether to stay up late to watch a stream or not, I did for the GG and it just pissed me off to see Bradley snubbed, I don’t want the same for tonight :selena:

that why I dont want to watch the baftas which is on at a reasonable time.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiegoMonster

GRAMMYs night YAS! 

Do you think gaga will keep her classy red carpet lookout she will give us early Gaga ? :excited2:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR Gg
8 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

GRAMMYs night YAS! 

Do you think gaga will keep her classy red carpet lookout she will give us early Gaga ? :excited2:

Possibly a mix of both, like last year. Dramatic but classy. 

Rumors are saying she's FINALLY wearing Versace on the red carpet.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiegoMonster
2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Possibly a mix of both, like last year. Dramatic but classy. 

Rumors are saying she's FINALLY wearing Versace on the red carpet.

Please be true, I love the most when she’s wearing Versace or Brandon Maxwell! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle

I want her to spice things up a bit. I mean, it's the GRAMMYs, she can add some rhinestones and glitter and fascinators

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loopy

I'm afraid it won't be the same without Bradley, she absolutely shines and sparkles whenever he's around! :heart:

df36b077400aa991894132624dbb6bad.jpg

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...