Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
event

61st GRAMMY Awards

Featured Posts

Ryusei

How are the pre-show winners announced? All the non-televised awards? Just on Twitter?

matteonster
29 minutes ago, T E A said:

u r so beautiful 

Awww you’re such a sweetheart :kara:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”
  • Love 1

AlotofApollo

I predict 2 to 3 Grammy wins tonight (if the odds are in our favour)

- Pop duo is pretty much on lock after that Maroon 5 mess at the SB - "Girls like you" was the only real competitor if we're honest..

- Visual Media seems possible, greatest competitor who could acutally get it is "All the stars"

- SOTY for me this will be a 50:50 chance of "This is America" or "Shallow" maybe, we're lucky.

- ROTY probably will be "This is America" or "I like it", even "Rockstar" could take it home. The Shift to Hip Hop/Trap is undeniable, While TIA has a strong Message, ILI is playin with sound of latin music that starts to rise, Rockstar was a big Smash, and that's why Shallow pausible doesn't get this one.

- Best Pop Vocal Performance surely "Rockstar", "Havana (Live)" and if Ariana wouldn't stepped out "God is a Woman" would take this one for sure. Joanne sweety doesn't stand much of a chance tbh.

Either way - This will be a Exciting Night for Gaga!

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, AlotofApollo said:

- Pop duo is pretty much on lock after that Maroon 5 mess at the SB - "Girls like you" was the only real competitor if we're 

I don't think so, since Voting ended Jan 9th. 

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Like 1

Adarsh
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think so, since Voting ended Jan 9th. 

Still, Shallow had a bigger impact than Girls like you. The latter might be more commercially succesful but Shallow is critically acclaimed while GLY was on the worst songs list of Time magazine :diane:

That boy is a monster
  • Love 1

RAMROD
Just now, sarahb said:

I'm gonna enjoy GGD now while everything is nice and calm :selena:

It's never calm in this barren land :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ I ♥ Am ♥ The ♥ Clown ♥ Hiding ♥ Under ♥ Your ♥ Bed ♥
  • LMAO 2

Jonathan2244
5 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Still, Shallow had a bigger impact than Girls like you. The latter might be more commercially succesful but Shallow is critically acclaimed while GLY was on the worst songs list of Time magazine :diane:

Its going to be close is also got Cardi, depends on how much Pop support Gaga or not as Shallow isnt Pop Pop but Cardi is a rapper so.

sarahb
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It's never calm in this barren land :fan:

Well relatively speaking anyway :laughga:

• Love 1

MEM

I'm still sad that she has to sing a duet alone. I know she does at Enigma, but still. It'll be like the concert scene in ASIB :giveup:

HosedDownGypsy

Joannes ghost when Joanne (where do I put this Grammy?) [Grammy winning version] snatches that Pop vocal performance grammy :gayhat:

AcclaimedAffectionateBullmastiff-max-1mb

BalladGa is Dope
  • LMAO 14

Enomis

Gaga, go back home with that Visual Media and SOTY, as you well-deserve. And finally, grab that Oscar:excited2: