61st GRAMMY Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy
3 minutes ago, Joel said:

Is the cycle repeating again?, when she had TFM success she lost Luc, when AHS/Golden Globes she lost Taylor and now..?

Seems like it. Hope not cause they seemed really happy together and if it’s Indeed the case my heart truly breaks for her. 

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

A very successful day for her. I hope she is ok with Carino- even if they have parted ways, I hope she is ok. It seems like when things go well with her career- her personal life goes down the drain. 

56 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yep. And I'm side-eying the fans who keep making the drug comments. Like I remember back when Gaga was ****ed up several years, and she was fine in the interviews and her speech tonight—nothing like how she used to sound when she had a drug problem. Like one moment where she didn't realize she was on camera yet during one interview + an old school Gaga performance doesn't equal she's back to coke.

Like it's fine if folks don't think the performance doesn't match the song, I kind of feel that way too. Not my fav performance. But all the so bizarre, cringey, is she on drug comments are too much. And the performance was polarizing, but it was more like a wtf reaction from some (which she used to get back in the day) and folks who wanted "Ally", not people thinking it was horrible, and a lot of people did love it.  It wasn't like JLo, which people disliked and weren't just thinking it was eccentric.

Also Dan Levy from Schitt's Creek went for a guy who tried to be a little shady about gaga and I loved it. 

You made good points! Also, what guy tried to shade Gags?

Luna Lovegood

So did Gaga is the artist with the most wins for tonight? 3 wins for her right?

luna’s advocate

Patch The Line
1 minute ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Kacey wins 4

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

2nd most kacey and gambino won 4

Batwings

This was a huge night for Gaga! 3 more Grammys! :firega:

Also, so glad for Kacey! Her album is amazing!

They really need to cut back on the number of performances, though, and give people more time to give their thank you speeches.

17 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

Some fans just need the validation of her winning either SOTY or ROTY as anything else doesn't really count, apparently.  

3 Grammys is still 3 more Grammys.:saladga:

Absolutely. Plus, sometimes I think we forget she's so young. She's got time.

3 points in and ready for more

DoremonLove

I was praying for atleast 2 but she won 3 and now shes a 9 time grammy winner. Im happy and satisfied and actually more than satisfied coz joanne won its like  a revenge from not winning last yr. The performance was so unexpected and amazing. The best grammys night for gaga. She was the highlight throughout. And this is the 1st time i have seen her win a Grammy aftrr being a stan so im gonna celebrate this:kiss:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Most people don’t look at the categories when looking back, a Grammy is a Grammy.  And she got 9 of them!

Archived