Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

61st GRAMMY Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

So proud and happy for Gaga, she delivered an inccredible performance but the show itself was a mess. It went on for far too long, it literally dragged and cutting off people 30 seconds into their speech is so disrespectful. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy

I’m off to sleep. What a night. 3 grammys, a BAFTA and a killer performance. Only gaga. Don’t care she lost song and record. Wish she would’ve lost to anyone else tho. I can’t stand childish and TIA. Cardi and dula peep also won. I really am too excited to sleep now

🇯🇵

freebit

3 wins is a pretty good showing. I'm happy she attended and performed. :heart: I hope she got to take a pic with her three awards.

As for her not getting a general field one, it's whatever. I've been disillusioned with them since last year with that "women need to step up" bullsh*t, so I just remind myself that this is the Shammys, and keep it moving. 

Wow Gaga killed it in performance though, not that I was surprised, she always does. But she makes me so proud every time. 

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

rumours
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

idk if I'm too young but idk any dolly song and this performance is awful.

(Repent Heathen)^2

hausofcy

And for the people who are bashing her on her appearance and saying she acted weird. The fact that she didn’t wear her engagement ring + carino wasn’t there (he goes everywhere with her normally) might indicate they’ve broken up. Just reflect on that and imagine what that does to a person. Especially on one of their biggest nights career wise. So think about that before making the crack jokes. 

🇯🇵

I'm glad we're worrying about her not getting a general field award, as opposed to not getting anything at all.

3 points in and ready for more

9 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

And for the people who are bashing her on her appearance and saying she acted weird. The fact that she didn’t wear her engagement ring + carino wasn’t there (he goes everywhere with her normally) might indicate they’ve broken up. Just reflect on that and imagine what that does to a person. Especially on one of their biggest nights career wise. So think about that before making the crack jokes. 

Is the cycle repeating again?, when she had TFM success she lost Luc, when AHS/Golden Globes she lost Taylor and now..?

All and all it was a good day :) and JUSTICE FOR JOANNE HAS BEEN SERVED!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Zander
1 minute ago, Miel said:

I'm glad we're worrying about her not getting a general field award, as opposed to not getting anything at all.

Some fans just need the validation of her winning either SOTY or ROTY as anything else doesn't really count, apparently.  

3 Grammys is still 3 more Grammys.:saladga:

Archived