• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2020Covid19IsOurs

One day Ava Max is gonna be huge and Grammy's will regret this. :kara:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Catnikko
49 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

I mean though the song is successful worldwide, it’s not that big of a deal in the states yet. She needed to breakthrough in the states for her to be invited since she’s a mainstream singer. 

I love the song but it's not really that big a deal anywhere? It's as big a deal as all the other dua's or whoever's but it doesn't really have people talking about it except that they thought it sounded like a Lady Gaga song? This isn't even a hate post bc i love it but realistically..

Actual patient

FATCAT
55 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

I mean though the song is successful worldwide, it’s not that big of a deal in the states yet. She needed to breakthrough in the states for her to be invited since she’s a mainstream singer. 

This, she'll probably be there next year if she's not a OHW

Purr more, hiss less.

Pop Music
50 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Funny thing is, people said that about Gaga, and every other female singer

I have nothing against her but I just wanna see what she comes out with next and see what she serves before I jump on the stan train. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

She’s barley broken out. And tbh she not ready for such a HUGE stage I mean she’s a great singer but having a look at her TODAY Show performance, she hasn’t been trained enough for performing live; she sounded out of breath. Hopefully this will be the year she really makes her mark on the music scene because she really is talented! After all, she only has one single. I know she has other songs but they’re not it. Maybe she’ll have a chance at the VMA’s. 

Ally Campana
8 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

I love the song but it's not really that big a deal anywhere? It's as big a deal as all the other dua's or whoever's but it doesn't really have people talking about it except that they thought it sounded like a Lady Gaga song? This isn't even a hate post bc i love it but realistically..

Omg you need to read the comments carefully before just going off. I said it’s HUGE in Europe and other countries but it’s NOT HUGE in US yet. The states= USA. Dua Lipa’s New Rules was a Top 10 hit in the US. Ava is not even on that level in the US yet.

:saladga:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Pharamon
9 hours ago, Sharyu said:

Funny thing is, people said that about Gaga, and every other female singer

Because she was unique and had a hit after hit. Ava barely has a generic pop song and yall acting like shes another coming of jesus. Lmao. Ok sis. We will see in a year or two if she lasts.

People acting like Ava is a revelation. I went on her youtube and half the comments are about Gaga. When you search "Lady Gaga", SBP shows up. Its their strategy. 

Catnikko
5 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Omg you need to read the comments carefully before just going off. I said it’s HUGE in Europe and other countries but it’s NOT HUGE in US yet. The states= USA. Dua Lipa’s New Rules was a Top 10 hit in the US. Ava is not even on that level in the US yet.

:saladga:

No, I read what you said, I'm just saying it isn't really that big of a deal even out of the US, it's selling well but it's not like it's some breakthrough song

Actual patient

Archived