💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ava Max should’ve been booked for the Grammys

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Do they give a spot for new artist who just debuted a single?:shrug:

That’s all she needs right now. SBP is taking baby steps and if not given enough push, might not even hit the Top 10 and fall.

So a huge award show performance is all she needs right now. Hoping for that VMA slot tho:pawsup:

Edit: lol calm down i was just wondering if it works in a way that managers can get in touch with producers and let their artist promote something:huntyga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2

Just doing promo all over the country right now. I would live for a performance tho. I don’t know why they didn’t get her to perform

Ally Campana

I mean though the song is successful worldwide, it’s not that big of a deal in the states yet. She needed to breakthrough in the states for her to be invited since she’s a mainstream singer. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

RAMROD

It is not The Late Night Show, or a bar, fam. :lmao:  Grammy only let nominated people to do performances. And when they get singers that were not nominated, it is always for a tribute. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ryusei

she's not nominated... i dont think non-nominated acts do anything but tributes.. there is no reason why they would give her a performance slot...

Musery

ARTPOPSTER

I would love if she was booked for an awards show, but I don't know if she has enough attention yet. Gaga didn't perform at the Grammys, VMA's or AMA'S until 2009 and at that point she had several hit songs. Based on the reception of Sweet But Psycho, I would say that it could definitely be possible. 

No she would have to at least be nominated for best new artist imo. Maybe if they had a house entertainer to entertain the crowd during commercial break she’d be a consideration.

Sweet But Psycho isn’t a hit (yet) in the US, nor is she nominated for a Grammy. There’s absolutely no reason why she should get on that stage.

Pop Music

I honestly feel like you are riding on this one "ok" song and trying to stretch her into this thing when we don't know much about her. She's given us one song and we think she can create this entire career out of it. It's a good song but it's not THAT good

giphy.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

4 minutes ago, T Swizzle said:

I honestly feel like you are riding on this one "ok" song and trying to stretch her into this thing when we don't know much about her. She's given us one song and we think she can create this entire career out of it. It's a good song but it's not THAT good

giphy.gif

Funny thing is, people said that about Gaga, and every other female singer

Archived