💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ghostin’ is the best song Ariana’s ever released

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

The title, I’m not sure if this thread will get moved or not, but it’s true. The production, the strings, the lyrics, the delivery, the tender, intricate storytelling of a heartbreak that could split a person in two. It just culminated into something so beautiful and I can’t commend her enough for this perfect song. Also I really think thank u, next is working its way to being my favorite album from her as well. The pop infused r&b/trap/hip-hop sound works really well for her and I can’t wait to see more from her. :heart:

DiscoHeaven23

It certainly has cool production, but Dangerous Woman (the album) offers too much for ghostin' to compete

JohnnyVersace

Definitely a standout for me. It's so stripped and beautiful. Her voice literally sounds like angels crying its insane. 

Also, is it about Mac? And about how she couldn't get over him when she was with Pete after his death? I took the whole "ghost" thing kind of literally as a spirit of a former love that visits her in her dreams and keeps her from giving herself to the new guy. 

Sneaky Oliver

Ghostin, bad idea and bloodline are the best tracks from TUN :gaysia:

but not her best ever when GIAW exists 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ItWasntLaauv
32 minutes ago, JFK said:

Meh.

I'd unstan Gaga if she'd come so short on quality.

heygirl.mp3 we could make it easy if we don’t bash Ariana’s critically and commercially acclaimed album.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Tea. The fact that it samples Mac Miller’s song 2009 as the instrumental and the lyrics made me cry 

Mychal

ItWasntLaauv
14 minutes ago, Sestri Levante said:

It's a really good song, and I can see it become my long term favourite from her. :vegas:

I can see that Lorde avi as well, TASTE!!

20 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Ghostin, bad idea and bloodline are the best tracks from TUN :gaysia:

but not her best ever when GIAW exists 

I can respect that GIAW is amazing

40 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Definitely a standout for me. It's so stripped and beautiful. Her voice literally sounds like angels crying its insane. 

Also, is it about Mac? And about how she couldn't get over him when she was with Pete after his death? I took the whole "ghost" thing kind of literally as a spirit of a former love that visits her in her dreams and keeps her from giving herself to the new guy. 

Yeah, it’s about Ariana mourning and in the process, feeling guilty that she can’t love the person that she’s with the way she wants to because of the loss. :heart:

1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

100% agree. 

again, TASTE!!

4 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Tea. The fact that it samples Mac Miller’s song 2009 as the instrumental and the lyrics made me cry 

It’s really incredible, I never knew she could capture such a feeling in an audio format. One of the most emotional songs I’ve ever heard (i cried too)

Archived